Inter Milan 21/22.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Go on then someone predict their 11 for opening Serie A game in I think two weeks. :D

Actually pretty annoyed by this though. Last season was most interesting one in Serie A for agessssss and now it just feels like it will be another procession again for Juve especially with Allegri back.

Is it really that bad as per the reports they're going to have sell anything that moves or can they just make one big Lukaku sale and that should muddle them through next 12 months before a takeover or something?

I remember AC Milan were in similar state 3-4 years ago, banned from playing in europe and well down the table and they've come out the other side o.k and now finishing in top 4.

Cloud7

They seem to quietly be in the midst of a crisis

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I would be quite keen on Barella but I know Italian players like to stay in Italy.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I wonder if Mou would have been interested in Inter when he was without a job and if both Roma and Inter came calling.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Their owners seem to be in a world of trouble financially. There seems to be a crackdown in China on reckless expansion, and the Inter owners are one of several corporations caught up in this.

They're in court as we speak having defaulted on a loan to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

Last edited:

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Last time they won the league they had a terrible title defense the following season. It was all blamed on Rafa but the squad was on it's last legs.

May not be as drastic of a drop this season but will be disappointing they can't look to build on the title with a strong charge in Europe.

SAFMUTD

Must be really disappointing to be an Inter fan at the moment, they took years to win the league again and when they finally do it they start selling some of their best players without actually signing anyone relievant.

Skills

Snitch
Such a funny club.

It seems like they obliterate themselves in their quest for a title (was the champions League in 2010) and then gift Juventus the next 7-8 years, while they get back up to the position of once again obliterating themselves

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Such a funny club.

It seems like they obliterate themselves in their quest for a title (was the champions League in 2010) and then gift Juventus the next 7-8 years, while they get back up to the position of once again obliterating themselves
Don't think the problem was how Inter has been run, it's the owners and the political situation in China that's led to the belts tightening.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I thought all they had to do was sell Hakimi and that was them sorted.

Be mad if they sold Lukaku and Martinez. Can't imagine Martinez would have any interest in going to Spurs mind.