Internationals June (Pre-Euro Friendlies + World Cup Qualifiers)

big rons sovereign

Southgate was a clogger, so naturally his preferred game is clogger.
10 behind the ball in a friendly against Austria.

Oh well, an early exit will mean the United lads will get a decent rest this summer.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It was the correct decision.
In a competition it's probably the correct decision but it's a friendly, the referee should understand that it's not the end of the world and that Williams and Wales need the preparation.

Deery

Dreary
This blonde haired guy with the head bun would be some player if he could pass a ball.

Classical Mechanic

Lingard playing like a guy upset about not getting in the squad rather than showing why he should have been in it. Can't trap a bag of sand at the moment. None of the fringe players have staked any claim to get in the XI so far. Pickford's kicking has been brilliant which was the highlight of a boring half.

Gandalf

In a competition it's probably the correct decision but it's a friendly, the referee should understand that it's not the end of the world and that Williams and Wales need the preparation.
I don't think the penalty was the wrong decision but a red card should only be given when it is clearly a deliberate act which in this case I don't think it was and the replays certainly didn't indicate he deliberately blocked the ball. It is important for referees to know how to interpret the rules and apply some common sense. I am pretty sure that France are none too happy either as they now won't get the type of game they wanted for their preparation.

JPRouve

Scout
I don't think the penalty was the wrong decision but a red card should only be given when it is clearly a deliberate act which in this case I don't think it was and the replays certainly didn't indicate he deliberately blocked the ball. It is important for referees to know how to interpret the rules and apply some common sense. I am pretty sure that France are none too happy either as they now won't get the type of game they wanted for their preparation.
It was deliberate, he deliberately lowered both arms toward the ball.

always_hoping

That's enough of that England Austria game for me. Fell asleep for 10 minutes of that 1st half.

Zen

I see low scoring borefests across the board....welcome back the international friendly...

Truly not even sure with the Lingard stuff too, if he came back injured, just imagine it... "Yeah I got injured trying to impress for a squad that had already been picked" ... mad management, and I'm not massively anti-Southgate. But why would you expect Lingard to bother in this... he has about 30 caps already.

Love seeing the Mings contempt. Can’t believe he got in ahead of Tomori, Tarkowski, Mee, Dunk, White, Webster, Konsa and Godfrey.

big rons sovereign

He's better than Scholes? :angel:

TAA is looking fecking drained out there. Not defending particularly well (nothing new there) but offering nothing else to compensate. Surprise, surprise you fecking waistcoated twat. :mad::rolleyes:
Without the lightening quick mane and Salah to aim at, hoofer Trent looks like the average right back that he is. Having to actually pass the ball rather than twat it 40 yards upfield has him completely baffled.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Without the lightening quick mane and Salah to aim at, hoofer Trent looks like the average right back that he is. Having to actually pass the ball rather than twat it 40 yards upfield has him completely baffled.
It's not that. He's just shattered. He has been since January, probably earlier. His thought process is two seconds slower than his usual self otherwise he is a very clever passer (not hoofer). Don't make him out to be some Aaron Wan Bissaka. :lol:

JPRouve

Scout
Pogba has been shoddy, he is so slow.