Internationals March (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Madness in the Georgia v Luxembourg match. VAR check 2-3 minutes later after Luxembourg had scored, rules out Luxembourg goal, sends off Luxembourg defender, and awards free kick to Georgia. Having watched live and on replay I felt the attacker intentionally moved into the defender seeking contact which happened inevitably. It's bizarre how it took so long to have VAR request the ref look while play continued. And it rules out a fantastic goal by Luxembourg.

RedDevilRoshi

Madness in the Georgia v Luxembourg match. VAR check 2-3 minutes later after Luxembourg had scored, rules out Luxembourg goal, sends off Luxembourg defender, and awards free kick to Georgia. Having watched live and on replay I felt the attacker intentionally moved into the defender seeking contact which happened inevitably. It's bizarre how it took so long to have VAR request the ref look while play continued. And it rules out a fantastic goal by Luxembourg.
It just shows you the inconsistencies with VAR. The Georgian player that scored both goals shouldn’t even be on the pitch. Don’t know how VAR didn’t see his studs on the knee challenge on the Luxembourg player that resulted in that player going off injured.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Saka has withdrawn. Looks like everyone's protecting their key players for the defining part of the season.

Gandalf

Looking at the Wales line up I get the feeling Rob Page may be assuming he will beat Finland and is keeping players back for the final which is a very dangerous strategy. Dan James and Kieffer Moore have been in excellent form for their clubs lately with plenty of goals and assists and Dan has either scored or assisted every 55 minutes for Wales in their past 6 games, very odd to see them both on the bench.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
UEFA being political with their message of peace in front of the Israeli team lineup.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This whole play off thing is so confusing. But hey, 1 match semi final where we're at home, hope we pull off a win and can sneak through to the euros even though we're garbage

KranjskaKlobasa

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Our best forward for NT since Novaković retired. He works best in two striker system (at least for NT, didn't watch him a lot for club(s)).
His main strength is pace/acceleration and the ability to get a powerful shot from tight spaces.
I'd agree on a lot of points with this "scout" assessment - https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/benjamin-sesko-leipzigs-slovenian-diamond-in-the-rough/ .
Thanks.

Not a lot of minutes/games to go on, but I wonder from some of the points in that write up, if he’s quite similar (doesn’t drift wide much, height, box finishing) to Hojlund? Would prefer a fluid player who can play across the line

nmm85

Israel 1 - 2 Iceland. Halftime now.
Probably been asked a bunch of times - but what's the reason for Israel not playing in the AFC? It's odd seeing them playing in the Euros while Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan etc are at the AFC. It's not just the national team but also the clubs.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
If it’s disallowed it should have been a corner. Wtf

Edit: oh disallowed for offside

bosnian_red

These are the most shit house tactics I've seen in ages :lol:
Time wasting on everything the second we took the lead

bosnian_red

Feck, 1-1 Ukraine scores. Shit tracking back. Just after we had a chance for 2-0 too

RedDevilRoshi

Finland are utter pish. Don’t think they have laid a glove on Wales at all in this 2nd half. Wales have been in 2nd gear throughout without having to really break a sweat.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Hat trick + assist from our unmentionable.

Actually a travesty that we're going to see either Iceland or Bosnia at The Euros after that qualifying campaign.

Asger

Hat trick + assist from our unmentionable.

Actually a travesty that we're going to see either Iceland or Bosnia at The Euros after that qualifying campaign.
Albert GUDMUNDSSON. Btw It’s the son of the famous Icelandic commentator from Euros in France!

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Finland may not be the best but I think wales have been fantastic tonight.
Good shape, dangerous going forward, energy levels sky high, centre backs won every header, kept the ball well at times. Phew.

different game against Poland but I hope we show the same energy levels and threat going forward, we have some speed in attack!

bosnian_red

We're tragic but we lost this when Dedic had to come on. Basically our best player and was replaced by Civic who is complete trash.

demetre

This was one of the worst games I’ve seen in a long time. Lucky to end up with a win, but jesus that was bad. Rebrov is clueless