Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Red Star One

It doesn't really matter, you'll make it to the Euros anyway. Better to have these losses now and learn from it.
This is actually true and I think these qualifiers feel and will feel a bit like friendliest at time, especially for better teams.
Poland winning again, happy to see 6 points

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
Reus would've been our Robben if he wasn't even more injury prone

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Holland has improved a lot, but they are still a bit naive. This loss will bring them back to earth.

Ban

I recognise the word kurcobolja a few Croatia fans have used on here but can't recall what it is again ? Google translate comes up with cockroach - Slovenian - and cornea for Croatian.
Other translate tools simply show it as the same word in English as Croatian.
Enlighten me please ? :lol:
It means you don't give a fuk. :D

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We are atrocious. Forget the result, couldn't watch that sh... anymore after first 45 minutes. If the other team is compact and organized we look absolutely clueless.

Wouldn't put my money we will top this group. Or qualify atm.
:lol::lol:. We will walk through this group. This loss is great. Now we will start playing again.

Red4Ever

Cork; home of Cantwell, Irwin, Keane and Vidic-wel
Based on chances alone I don't think Netherlands deserve to be up, but here we are. Babel is pretty shite though so it probably points to a lack of quality in striking positions for Holland. I'd be surprised if the 2 goal lead sticks but lets see.
It was a good game could have went any way and Babel’s substitution certainly swung it until Germany’s late subs gave them that chance

A fine game

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
Imagine being called a more injury prone Robben :lol:

Poor sod.
Yeah. He is still world-class on his days but I feel he could've reached a higher level without having to come back every two months from some injury when tripping over some viciously tall blade of grass...

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Finally revenge for the stolen points in the nations league. I'm not saying it was completely undeserving back then etc., it was more just two very mediocre sides against each other and I didn't buy Netherlands being a great side again. Just like this doesn't mean Germany is back.

Feels like no national team is that great at the moment relative to past sides. Both Germany and NL would lose 0-3 against a team like City.

Canagel

Holland has improved a lot, but they are still a bit naive. This loss will bring them back to earth.
I think both teams are guilty of naivety. germany collapsed again after the break and it's not something new. theyre quite weak mentally and prone to collapsing under the pressure .very anti German because they've always been extremely tough.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Agree. As a Scot, I wish my team would perform like them.
You have my sympathy mate - I know only too well what it is like to support a shite team over the years. Hoping your lot can get it together and start getting better results.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It was a good game could have went any way and Babel’s substitution certainly swung it until Germany’s late subs gave them that chance

A fine game
I'm not sure, Netherlands looked to control the game in my opinion. They were pressing more and created better chances. I said at 2-0 down that Netherlands could come back and they did. I'm not someone great at predictions but this one seemed.a bit inevitable.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I think both teams are guilty of naivety. germany collapsed again after the break and it's not something new. theyre quite weak mentally and prone to collapsing under the pressure .very anti German because they've always been extremely tough.
True. Guess it is down to the fact of having a very young team.

Red4Ever

Cork; home of Cantwell, Irwin, Keane and Vidic-wel
I'm not sure, Netherlands looked to control the game in my opinion. They were pressing more and created better chances. I said at 2-0 down that Netherlands could come back and they did. I'm not someone great at predictions but this one seemed.a bit inevitable.
Germany won though

The experienced players off the bench helped turn it in the end

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Germany won though

The experienced players off the bench helped turn it in the end
Yeah, and they came on after I made that post.

Fact remains Holland fought back from 2-0 to 2-2 and its hardly surprising given how the game was going.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Still a bit gutted we fecked it up against Switzerland and won't be in the final four of the Nations League come June - this qualifications will be the dullest ever for our current generation, two games in we're already qualified and have upcoming games against the likes of Kazakhstan and San Marino, sigh.