Internationals November (World Cup Qualifiers)

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
9-0 at FT Germany vs Liechtenstein, had enough fat chances for 15-0. Respect to Liechtenstein still (not joking here), they didn't give themselves up even at 7, 8 down and they fought to keep it at single digits with 10 men for ~85 minutes.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Incredibly bad team performance but good result, a draw was the same as a win.

Hopefully we never play Ireland again

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Ireland needs talent in attack, could have scored one had they made better decisions in the Portugal's area.

BorisManUtd

Big match on Sunday between Portugal and Serbia, Portugal obviously have more quality but a win for Serbia is not impossible. Being underdogs should suit us more than being favourites, last time Scotland played much better and got through to Euros when we were favorite team to win.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Big match on Sunday between Portugal and Serbia, Portugal obviously have more quality but a win for Serbia is not impossible. Being underdogs should suit us more than being favourites, last time Scotland played much better and got through to Euros when we were favorite team to win.
It has a lot to the with the manager too, Stojković is in my opinion far better than everything you've had for ages, possibly even better than Antić. He is as modern as a national team coach can get.

BorisManUtd

It has a lot to the with the manager too, Stojković is in my opinion far better than everything you've had for ages, possibly even better than Antić. He is as modern as a national team coach can get.
Yeah, he's probably the best manager we've had in years, though it's not like it's strong competition :lol: just hope for a good and brave performance and then result could follow. And I expect and hope for Bosnia to go to playoffs as well, you've got 2 games to go and both at home, should be winnable. You were very good in Ukraine as well, could've won that one too.

USREDEVIL

US v. Mexico. Always divides some folks here in the U.S. since we have a large American-Mexican population in the West. I reckon it's like England v. India in cricket or something.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Incredibly bad team performance but good result, a draw was the same as a win.

Hopefully we never play Ireland again
Huh?

I'm assuming you mean because either way Serbia need to beat Portugal now to finish top but a draw tonight means they just need to win 1-0. A win tonight v Ireland and depending on what the score was they may well have needed to win by about 3 goals.

PoTMS

Huh?

I'm assuming you mean because either way Serbia need to beat Portugal now to finish top but a draw tonight means they just need to win 1-0. A win tonight v Ireland and depending on what the score was they may well have needed to win by about 3 goals.
Nope. Any Serbia win against Portugal would see them through in that scenario. Serbia would have 20 points, Portugal would have 19.

galwayfa

Was at Ireland game, defended brilliant, if they had a Robbie keane or a striker of his ilk, they be be not half bad

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
No fans welcome at Netherlands - Norway due to a new 3 week lock down.

Meh.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
9-0 at FT Germany vs Liechtenstein, had enough fat chances for 15-0. Respect to Liechtenstein still (not joking here), they didn't give themselves up even at 7, 8 down and they fought to keep it at single digits with 10 men for ~85 minutes.
Valiant effort. I know some sides that would resort to nasty challenges and fouls in a rout like that, like Mexico for example. Doesn't need to be a rout for Mexicans to take shots at US players in matches. Can only imagine how they would react down multiple goals and a man or two.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Walker, Stones and Maguire back 3. James and Chilwell the wingbacks.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Must be a bit annoying for some players to have to sit by and watch players who are either in terrible form or barely getting a game at club level picked over you.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Ole isnt on holiday, he has taken on the English NT.

sebsheep

Why have they just acted like Law sent us down? :lol:

Zoo

ITV just had a 15 minute discussion on Maguire but no mention of captain and golden boy Kane who has been equally as bad this season. It cracks be up every time how much the English media protect him.

sebsheep

Players who are playing well for their clubs :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Will Southgate use James and Chilwell the way Tuchel does or will he just tell then to hog the line? (which will reduce the effectiveness of them both, especially Reece).

Well I think we all know the answer but it's the hope that kills you.

Coops73

What’s with this fecking blue kit bollocks. Red or white, that’s that. Do one Nike.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
From Ole to Southgate. One day things will change friends... believe.