Television Invasion (Apple TV+)

Hamnat

First episode is free to watch on the Apple+ app even if you don't have a current sub. Just watched the premiere episode Can't really judge much from it I guess. Depends where the rest of it goes. Not sure if I liked it or not honestly.

Simbo

Thought first episode was really promising, mixed feelings after watching the next two eps. The over-arching story/mystery is interesting and no doubt they'll drip feed us just enough to get us to watch the next one, the character drama they fill most of the episodes with is a bit garbage.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Is this Independence day but in series ?
edit: 5.8 imdb :lol:
IMDb means feck all tbh. If so independence day would be a 2.1 or something.

I found the first ep ok tbh, nothing special but I thought it may go somewhere. Too many "promising" series which do absolutely feck all though. Pilots and nothing after seems to be the money maker these days.

Simbo

Somehow, a nice and brutal alien, ripping people apart, just makes everything better.

Last edited:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Going to continue watching this because I started it and a couple of episodes in, but it hasn't pulled me in yet. Hope it improves.

Simbo

Last two episodes haven't been so bad, more alien stuff, less annoying human stuff. Its a winning formula.

Simbo

Final two episodes of the season were a bit more interesting. More alien stuff, more death, less humans talking, its really not that difficult Apple!

Hopefully s1 was more of a prologue to set up an interesting story they've got line up, or they just give us more of the same... could go one of two ways. It has been renewed for s2... somehow.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I somehow survived 10 episodes of this. It’s really not great . All 10 episodes could easily have been condensed into a 90 min movie and it would have been better off

But I must say it looks great, production value clearly though the roof and actors did the best they could with which was a very poorly show

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Looks similar to Colony and Falling Sky neither of which finished very satisfyingly.

Last edited:

diarm

Looks similar to Colony and Falling Sky neither of which finished very satisfyingly.
This has a headstart in that it doesn't bother starting particularly satisfyingly either.

I watched 2 episodes and haven't been back.