Ireland & Trapattoni discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

el eric

Didnt he close his twitter (at least) once before, think it may have been around the time of the Euros. Maybe he should spend more time broadening his musical tastes. The fcuking Wolfe Tones?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Didnt he close his twitter (at least) once before, think it may have been around the time of the Euros. Maybe he should spend more time broadening his musical tastes. The fcuking Wolfe Tones?
They're shit, and I can't stand their usual fan base, but that's not the point.

He expressed his musical tastes, and got slated by a well known spastic.

Keltoi

Squad announced for upcoming internationals, Gibson turned down a call up again the twat but Kelly's included despite his outburst last month. A part of me can wait till we dont end up qualifying so we can get another manager in 6 months time....

Extended Republic of Ireland squad for the 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Sweden and Austria on March 22 and 26: Westwood, Forde, Randolph, O’Shea, St Ledger, Clark, Wilson, Coleman, Kelly, O’Dea, O’Brien, McShane, Pearce, Ward, Whelan, McCarthy, Green, Hendrick, McGeady, Pilkington, McClean, Brady, Keane, Long, Doyle, Sammon, Walters, Cox, Hoolahan.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Squad announced for Sweden/Austria. McGeady and Pilkington ruled out with injury, Doyle dropped.

Ireland squad for Sweden/Austria fixtures: David Forde, Keiren Westwood, Darren Randolph, John O’Shea, Sean St Ledger, Ciaran Clark, Marc Wilson, Seamus Coleman, Stephen Kelly, Darren O’Dea, Glenn Whelan, James McCarthy, Paul Green, Wes Hoolahan, Jeff Hendrick, James McClean, Andy Keogh, Robbie Brady, Robbie Keane, Shane Long, Conor Sammon, Jon Walters, Simon Cox.

Stand-by list: Kevin Doyle, Stephen Ward, Joey O’Brien, Alex Pearce, Stephen Henderson, David Meyler.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Wouldn't surprise me if Sammon starts either, exactly the sort of team selection trap makes. Probably start Cox on the wing as well, leaving Long on the bench.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
This would be my team on current form...........

Westwood

Coleman JOS Clark Wilson

Walters Whelan McCarthy Brady

Hoolahan

Long
I'd agree with that, only position up for debate would be Walters on the wing but we don't really have many other options.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Indeed.

Its madness to include a few of them but at least its a lot less madness from our favourite Italian (if that makes sense..)
Agree, I think he'll go with:

Westwood

Coleman JOS Clark Wilson

Cox Whelan McCarthy Brady

Keane Sammon

Edit: He might even play Keogh over Brady, though I doubt it.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Anyone heading to the Austria game?

Name Changed

weso26
Doyle being dropped is ludicrous. Fair enough he is out of form. But regardless he is still ten times the player of Conor Sammon, and he is an internationally proven player. He was probably our best striker in the Euros and if it wasn't for him we'd be well out of the World Cup Qualifiers already. Sammon should not be there.

And apparently Green has been starting all the training games so far. If Green starts against Sweden, I will refuse to watch international football again until Trapattoni is rightfully sacked.

Keltoi

Watched the news today, Walters got an injury in training so Doyle could yet get a call up. It was mentioned that Clarke is set to start at CB and somehow Green is going to start at CM. I'm actually pulling my hair out over Green, how does that lad even get called up let alone a game? The sooner we feck up this campaign and sack Trap the better, at least then we can get someone with common sense who hasnt fecked off half the squad and get the likes of Gibson/Hoolahan/McCartney/Coleman/Clarke playing regularly.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I swear to feck, if Green starts...feck sake. What a cnut that man is(Trap, not Green). Can't he just feck off?

Brophs

The One and Only
Positive: I'll be shitfaced in Lahinch watching this.

Negative: I'll be watching this.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Green played well when he came on against Poland...

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'll always have fond memories of Green, he came off the bench against Spain in Poland last summer. He was unemployed at the time.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Ah we're Irish, we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously. The sooner you don't, the sooner you'll enjoy following the boys in green! :D

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I'm old KC, I don't have the time you young lads are blessed with. I'm running out of time, and starting to consider that I'll never see us win the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.