Is it worth playing McTominay up front?

Rossa

Well, he’s disaster waiting to happen in midfield. Terrible. On top of that offers nothing in terms of build up. Only reason he looks to sprint from time to time is because he has no awareness and is subsequently forced to sprint like a headless chicken.

Skills

Snitch
Christ the "effort" he made to get onto Bruno's pass that got intercepted for their goal.

Homegrown lad, loves the club and that.

AndySmith1990

It feels horrible to reach such a low point where I now believe playing Scott McTominay is our best option

Eplel

The only thing that is worth is inventing a time machine and going back in time to make sure he was sold when we had offers for him.
This player is an unmitigated disaster, even in the games that he's scored he's been incredibly poor in his role and position.

el3mel

We hired Ten Hag and paid him ton of money to make Scott McTominay the center of our attack and build all our attacking efforts on him, absolutely freaking ridiculous when you think about it.

That enough is a sackable offense.

PoTMS

4-4-2 is not dead.

Højlund and McTominay. The white Yorke and Cole.

Bwuk

Playing him up top is so cliche these days. I think we should stick him fullback if Shaw and AWB are out.
Would rather that than see Lindelof or Amrabat play at full back tbh. He’s played as a RCB in a 3 before.

simplyared

He's quite a big fella. Still young, can put it about and can get you goals. No wouldn't have him up front! Midfielders who get you goals are few and far between. Develop his midfield play in a more attacking role.