Is Klopp losing the plot?

simplyared

Ranting in post match interveiws

Bad performances

Players showing dissaproval

Going on what we’ve seen so far they are nowhere near the team we saw last season. One player can't surely be the difference!

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Ranting in post match interveiws

Bad performances

Players showing dissaproval

Going on what we’ve seen so far they are nowhere near the team we saw last season. One player can't surely be the difference!
His team is underperforming and he is ranting, its what he does, and to be fair most top managers, you find a manager telling the media they got it wrong you will surprise me. Oh, and yes VVD is possibly their most important player.

Josep Dowling

No. Even with all these issue they top the league. I wouldn’t mind having Livepool’s issues right now.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah he is. We should sack him and hire Allardyce to make sure we stay in the league

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Has anybody in here ever considered Klopp complaining might be justified? I mean, even the coach of Liverpool might be right occasionally.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Has anybody in here ever considered Klopp complaining might be justified? I mean, even the coach of Liverpool might be right occasionally.
And quietly, as nobody noticed, Alex Telles quietly walks off holding his groin today. Rashford next? But yes Klopp is a nutter, with no point at all to his ranting.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Some of his thoughts are right but he has to come across as a complete wanker to make them. Victim complex and elitism all at once.

Falcow

I wish he was but he is not. The only glimmer of hope we ha e is that he takes over from Low after the Euros next summer.

However let's just enjoy a great weekend for United while Klopp makes a tit of himself.

Woodzy

When I watched the game yesterday I remember thinking there lots of times where it genuinely looked like he was on drugs.

Nero

Without a doubt he's mentally unhinged. Unfortunately it works for him though.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
When I watched the game yesterday I remember thinking there lots of times where it genuinely looked like he was on drugs.
I remember one of his first games was a 1-2 home defeat to Palace and when the away team went infront late on they zoomed to Klopp on the sideline and he was grinning like a cheshire cat.

sugar_kane

The next Joker

He looks like he's had botox or something, really unnatural smooth shiny skin around the eyes.

That, along with the hair transplant and the new teeth don't quite chime with his 'man of the people' persona.

Gottabekiddingme

It's the face of someone who's trying to focus on something in the distance because he can't see properly. I'd know, because I make the same face. Don't have those shiny teeth though :lol: