Is Saint Maximin better than Greenwood and Sancho?

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
If you think so, why?

Because we come up against these types of player, even from lower placed teams, who show things that I don't remember seeing from Sancho and Greenwood in a long time.

Some might say ASM and others like him (Bowden, Neto, Traore etc) are 1 in 5 players, but if that's their '1' then where is Sancho's/Greenwood's game where they are just a one-man wrecking machine for the opposition?

What other players fall into this category that you think may actually be better than Sancho and Greenwood?

Bobade

Yes. Hypothetically, would you take Saint Maximin over peak Giggs?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
If you think so, why?

Because we come up against these types of player, even from lower placed teams, who show things that I don't remember seeing from Sancho and Greenwood in a long time.

Some might say ASM and others like him (Bowden, Neto, Traore etc) are 1 in 5 players, but if that's their '1' then where is Sancho's/Greenwood's game where they are just a one-man wrecking machine for the opposition?

What other players fall into this category that you think may actually be better than Sancho and Greenwood?
Depends what type of side you want to be, in a functioning side ASM, Traore would be extremely frustrating where I feel Sancho and Greenwood would excel.

If you’re looking for disfunction and a one man hero ball then one of ASM Traore Bruno would be more useful but I feel the team ultimately would be unsuccessful.