Is this next season's home kit for United?

MikeeMike

Let’s be honest lads, it was the kit. It blinded PSG with its baffling neurologically confusing powers. We should probably play every away game in it. In fact, feck it, we should play every game in it.. we already seem to wear it against teams we don’t clash with. So make it the home shirt. And never change it. Force all the other teams to change their kits in dutiful deference to this singular magisterial lion/nee zebra of kits....

All hail the kit of kits. The kit is dead, long love the kit!
Sorry if already thought of but surely this is VAR stealth kit. Offside proof?

criticalanalysis

Let’s be honest lads, it was the kit. It blinded PSG with its baffling neurologically confusing powers. We should probably play every away game in it. In fact, feck it, we should play every game in it.. we already seem to wear it against teams we don’t clash with. So make it the home shirt. And never change it. Force all the other teams to change their kits in dutiful deference to this singular magisterial lion/nee zebra of kits....

All hail the kit of kits. The kit is dead, long love the kit!
I still can't believe someone signed the zebra kit off :lol:

I thought I would warm to it eventually just nope. I guarantee we will look at this kit in years gone by and think 'wtf are thoseeeeee'.

I still can't believe someone signed the zebra kit off :lol:

I thought I would warm to it eventually just nope. I guarantee we will look at this kit in years gone by and think 'wtf are thoseeeeee'.
if we continue to play like this in it, then happy with the shirt!

PS. It’s horrific. The only saving grace is the white shorts, as when we saw the shirt with the same patterned shorts, that was just offensive to my eyes.

Born2Lose

Worst kit I've ever seen, looks like someone's driven a motor bike through hot tar and then driven and reversed numerous times over the shirt. A five year old could come up with something more credible.

Although bland, Nike's kits were never this bad.

iHicksy

Worked though didn't it? PSG defence were clearly startled at the sight of rampaging Zebras coming at them on the counter attack.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
The 3rd kit is quality, not sure what some of you OAPs are going on about.

pacifictheme

Training kits are nice, I like the home kit and I actually think the zebra one is alright now.

The away green grey one is shite though.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Why are our training kits so nice but our actual kits a bit shit?

These are both mega.
Because AON.

I happen to think our third kit is not as bad as people say. At least the shorts are a solid colour.

El Zoido

Why are our training kits so nice but our actual kits a bit shit?

These are both mega.
Because they don’t have the awful Chevrolet logo on the front, and the two-tone is sleek (badge, sponsor, and Adidas logo are all the same colour in the first picture, and mostly the same in the second). It makes the design clean and uncluttered, compared to a lot of visual noise in the actual kit.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Because they don’t have the awful Chevrolet logo on the front, and the two-tone is sleek (badge, sponsor, and Adidas logo are all the same colour in the first picture, and mostly the same in the second). It makes the design clean and uncluttered, compared to a lot of visual noise in the actual kit.
I know why the look nice :lol:

I wanna know why we can’t have kits as nice. Even with a Chevy logo they’d look better.

Guessing the main reason is traditional colours. We should bin off traditional away and third colours for a bit.

Pav1878

Am I the only one who likes the zebra kit? It's daring, but I think it works

decorativeed

I think the third kit would have looked a lot better if it had come out in 1990. Old club crest, red Sharp logo, Adidas trefoil, no sleeve sponsor and the pattern on the back too. It's ruined by the enforced nonsense of modern kit regulations and ugly sponsors.

RikRuud

Think the third kit is a little easier on the eye when worn with our black shorts. Having said that, its grown on me.

decorativeed

Best parallel universe.

What I find so weird about that is how both the club and Adidas have allowed those representations of their logos to be put on an official product. Having worked with both Adidas and United at times, I've had branding scrutinise everything to make sure all logos are correct, exact colours are used, all within certain size constraints and with exact spacing around them.

Pharrell Williams comes along with a few knackered felt tips and it's all fine though!

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Best parallel universe.

What the hell is that, looks like the badge is drawn by a two year old :lol:

Put the proper badge on there and get rid of the human race slogan and we're talking.

Also, why are the foreign clubs allowed sponsors yet the English ones not? Brexit or just different sponsorship rules? :lol:

Nick7

What I find so weird about that is how both the club and Adidas have allowed those representations of their logos to be put on an official product. Having worked with both Adidas and United at times, I've had branding scrutinise everything to make sure all logos are correct, exact colours are used, all within certain size constraints and with exact spacing around them.

Pharrell Williams comes along with a few knackered felt tips and it's all fine though!
Pharrell's stuff usually has incorrect logos. I think that's just part of the Pharrell/Adidas brand at this stage.

Also, why are the foreign clubs allowed sponsors yet the English ones not? Brexit or just different sponsorship rules? :lol:
What?

JB7

Pharrell's stuff usually has incorrect logos. I think that's just part of the Pharrell/Adidas brand at this stage.

What?
Bayern, Juventus & Real all have sponsors drawn on the shirt, United & Arsenal have Humanrace which just looks terrible.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I disliked the 3rd when I saw the photos to begin with, but i actually really like it now.

SO GLAD they didn't use the matching shorts and socks though, that would have absolutely ruined it.

Anyway any kit looks good when we win, right?

Baxter

Bayern, Juventus & Real all have sponsors drawn on the shirt, United & Arsenal have Humanrace which just looks terrible.
That's because they are still current shirt sponsors. The Real Madrid one has the updated Emirates logo compared to what was on the original shirt.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
I disliked the 3rd when I saw the photos to begin with, but i actually really like it now.

SO GLAD they didn't use the matching shorts and socks though, that would have absolutely ruined it.

Anyway any kit looks good when we win, right?
It always helps when you get to watch us beat PSG away in it!

Nick7

oh ok. I haven’t seen them. Maybe because our Chevy contract is nearly up?