Is this next season's home kit for United?

that's atrocious. Home and away kits were decent. 3rd kit is horrible. I got the home kit but absolutely won't get the 3rd. Would look like a Zebra if I wore that in public. Is it some sort of African safari tribute or something.

That is truly horrific . I would want to slap anyone i see wearing that . I actually don't mind the home and away kits but that zebra effort ? Shocking
Have i woke up in some alternate reality where people with zero taste design kits? What in the world of fecks is this.

"home kit design inspired by club's 'Red Devil' crest". It looks like a torn crest, My skeptical thinking said adidas just want to torn our club apart.

Our home/ away shirts are so basic and boring I'm glad they've mixed it up with the 3rd kit.
That's kind of how I feel. I feel like I don't want to jump the gun and hate it outright. It could grow on me once I see us playing in it for a few matches.

That's kind of how I feel. I feel like I don't want to jump the gun and hate it outright. It could grow on me once I see us playing in it for a few matches.

Similar feeling, I wouldn't write off any kit until I seen it on the players. The weird Safari coloured away kit from this season looked awful in photos but I changed my mind.

Similar feeling, I wouldn't write off any kit until I seen it on the players. The weird Safari coloured away kit from this season looked awful in photos but I changed my mind.
How could you change your mind on that kit? It's awful!

I just want to say, the United Authentic Home Jersey, is so much better than the replica version!

It's colouring is a little different as well.

TBF the JJuve Authentic shirt is quality looking as well.

that's atrocious. Home and away kits were decent. 3rd kit is horrible. I got the home kit but absolutely won't get the 3rd. Would look like a Zebra if I wore that in public. Is it some sort of African safari tribute or something.
It’s a tribute to former Man Utd legend, Manucho

Another leaked photo of the third kit:

manchester-united-20-21-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

See, it wouldn’t be as abhorrent if it had say toned down black shorts and socks and a red sponsor instead of Chevy. But we have Chevy, and I think the shorts match the top too, so it’s god awful.

Yeah, it's where the angles and stripes meet the logos that makes it such a mess. Squeezing all the the logos into the white bits and the fact that they are red makes a bad kit so much worse.

I genuinely think our players might have trouble seeing each other properly in that. Imagine it against a background of fans in seats or a group of players together in the box. There's a reason it was used as camouflage in the world wars and zebras have them.

What ever happened to having a plain clean royal blue away kit FFS?

It's surely a wind up, no one is going to buy that and the players will be a laughing stock if/when they wear it.

The shorts are the same style I think...

:lol: The third kid looks like a WWI battleship.

Yeah, it’s called dazzle camouflage. They used it because it made it difficult for the enemy to estimate the range and heading of the ship. Maybe we had Maguire in mind with this one.

Yeah, it’s called dazzle camouflage. They used it because it made it difficult for the enemy to estimate the range and heading of the ship. Maybe we had Maguire in mind with this one.

Yeah, I was going to make a joke about Luke Shaw after an injury layoff.

Truly horrific I won't believe this really is official until I see the boys wear it on the pitch in an actual game.

For a training kit, it's fine. But to wear this shit in a competitive match..OMFG.

I got the home kit a few days ago. Its quite clingy in size.

It doesnt really look wow when its on (yet)but I say this wearing the blue away kit that we won the Europa League in and has become one of my favourite jerseys since.

The away jersey. Oh dear. Not even sure it falls in to the its so bad its good category.

I got the home kit a few days ago. Its quite clingy in size.

It doesnt really look wow when its on (yet)but I say this wearing the blue away kit that we won the Europa League in and has become one of my favourite jerseys since.

The away jersey. Oh dear. Not even sure it falls in to the its so bad its good category.
Are you talking about the zebra shirt? that's the 3rd kit. I'm going to get the black away shirt with Sancho if he signs.

Are you talking about the zebra shirt? that's the 3rd kit. I'm going to get the black away shirt with Sancho if he signs.

Yeah the zebra one. The black/grey one is nice if a little similar to ones we have had very recently.

I hope you will be buying it very soon. :)

Worst shirt in the club's history. Even worse than that 90s grey one when we got thrashed by Southampton.

Literally the worst kit I've ever seen. And to think they thought it was a good idea to maintain the design for the shorts too... big yikes.
How many times will we be forced to wear that atrocity?

Seriously that 3rd kit makes my eyes vomit! It’s a feckin joke. Doesn’t someone at United check these designs and say “that’s not fitting in with our style and tradition”? Wake the feck up adidas

Literally the worst kit I've ever seen. And to think they thought it was a good idea to maintain the design for the shorts too... big yikes.
How many times will we be forced to wear that atrocity?

Makes me want to switch to watching Golf.

I hate Golf.

I actually like the third kit shirt itself, but coupled with the shorts it looks terrible as a full kit!

Can’t wait to get me one of these :wenger:

anyone know who takes the final decision on what our kit is? I mean presumably the club does some quantitative market research with fans to test of appeal and buying intention before they approve?
Who is going to buy this?!