Is Trump planning a coup d'etat?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Quite like the coup klutz plan as well

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
He also has the ability to single handedly destroy the world. People often forget this intentionally , because it is an actually insane situation.
By all accounts this does not seem to be the case at all and the capacity for a President to use a nuclear weapon is quite stringent. He obviously has the final say, yay or nay, but he simply can't order a nuclear strike because he's had a bad day (from my understanding).

The Firestarter

By all accounts this does not seem to be the case at all and the capacity for a President to use a nuclear weapon is quite stringent. He obviously has the final say, yay or nay, but he simply can't order a nuclear strike because he's had a bad day (from my understanding).
I am afraid you are mistaken. By law he is the sole authority on usage of nuclear weapons. Whether or not someone decides not to carry yjr order is a separate isssue.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
The BBC reports:

"A pro-Trump rally is planned for this weekend in Washington DC, raising fears of violence on the streets. The Proud Boys - the far right group that Trump refused to condemn in his first debate and who have a reputation for street fights with their opponents - are planning to host the event despite not having a permit from local authorities.

Police in Washington have warned attendees of the demonstration, called the "Million MAGA March”, the “Stop the Steal” protest and the “March for Trump”, to leave guns at home or risk arrest.

Now Donald Trump has signalled his support - and has even suggested he could come along.

'Heartwarming to see all of the tremendous support out there, especially the organic Rallies that are springing up all over the Country, including a big one on Saturday in DC,' he tweeted.

'I may even try to stop by and say hello.' ..."