Height: 173cm
Position: Midfield - Central Midfield
Foot: Right
Player Agent: Solbakken
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2024
Outfitter: Nike​

Last edited:

flameinthesun

Not sure about him, whenever I've watched him he's been okay. Not really standing out and at this stage he's not as good as other players were at his age that have come through e.g. Hannibal, pereira, januzaj etc. Mainoo for example looks levels ahead and is younger.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Billy from Stranger things, one of those sold for 1mil. in a couple of seasons.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Swear one of our youth ITK’s (@Beaucoup possibly) said he was leaving, has that changed or should we still expect him to go?

Gandalf

I had heard we were negotiating an extension and then probably looking to loan him out for this season but that was a couple of months ago at least so perhaps there has been a change of heart. Would hate to see him go as I do think he is technically very good and I could see him if not breaking through here then at least being someone who could impress on loan and bring in a decent fee in a year or two.

Macern

Pee pee pants
He was good today, similar stylistically to Ødegaard. Looks to have the natural qualities to be able to develop into a top player.
He clearly lacks a lot physically though. Mainoo is way further ahead in that aspect.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Easy on the eye, looks like a solid enough prospect.

Sylar

He looks very calm with the ball.

Billy from Stranger things, one of those sold for 1mil. in a couple of seasons.
:lol: I see what you mean.
But :( i wouldnt be surprised if we get that, or just lose him for free.

lysglimt

Scout
Swear one of our youth ITK’s (@Beaucoup possibly) said he was leaving, has that changed or should we still expect him to go?
Never been mentioned in the Norwegian press at least so that seems incorrect.

I watched the game against Leeds with swedish commentators - and one thing is that people in England pronounce his last name as Aaron (which is SO far from how it should be pronounced) - but when a Swedish commentator pronounces it the same way, that is just wrong :)

His name should be pronounced in 3 steps something like this:

Ore
Eau (as in the french word for water)
N

Ore-Eau-N

And certainly not Aaron :)

Andersonson

Never been mentioned in the Norwegian press at least so that seems incorrect.

I watched the game against Leeds with swedish commentators - and one thing is that people in England pronounce his last name as Aaron (which is SO far from how it should be pronounced) - but when a Swedish commentator pronounces it the same way, that is just wrong :)

His name should be pronounced in 3 steps something like this:

Ore
Eau (as in the french word for water)
N

Ore-Eau-N

And certainly not Aaron :)
A-A-Ron

Acquire Me

He's actually very much a Daehli. I suspect they will travel the same route.
Not at all. They don’t even play in the same position. Isak is also said to be a leader on the pitch and got the ability to dictate the tempo. Very exciting talent.

Mickson

Not at all. They don’t even play in the same position. Isak is also said to be a leader on the pitch and got the ability to dictate the tempo. Very exciting talent.
Both have played most games as AM, so yes, they have plenty of similarities.

Mickson

Ødegaard and Bruno are also both attacking midfielders, but they're very different players.
Well, he said they don't even play in the same position. IMO they have many similarities, pass and go, new position, small, technical.

zaafi

Well, he said they don't even play in the same position. IMO they have many similarities, pass and go, new position, small, technical.
Ødegaard is technical. Really don't think Bruno has particularly great technique, other than his passing.

Acquire Me

They are just not similar at all. I know they both can play as AM. But it’s just not anything remotely similar on them. Both are Norwegian though.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I like his style of play, reminds me of Scholes or Modric.

There’s going to be many competitions for him in future, but I really hope he would make it here

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
He's actually very much a Daehli. I suspect they will travel the same route.
Daehli has had a okay career. Based on that, I think he would have reached a pretty high level if not for the injury nightmare his career has also been

Bertie Wooster

He's not included for the American tour, is he?
No. Shame, but only so many places I suppose.
I like watching him at youth levels, as he's decent on the ball in midfield with nice touch and technique. But I don't really think he's kicked on that much in terms of adding end product to his game such as direct assists or goals from midfield. And, to go with his limited attacking end product, I'm not sure how much defensive work he really does to play as part of a two man CM.

He's a pretty player, who can link up well in attacks with his touch and technique, but I think he needs to add more end product to his game and to dominate more of them as a playmaker.

I'd definitely put him a level below the likes of Mainoo, Hannibal and Amad. And a little below Gore, who offers a better all round midfield game.

I'd probably put him about the same level as Forson - who actually has made the touring squad, so I guess Hansen's unlucky to miss out in that regard.

lysglimt

Scout
Was close to going out on loan according to himself in an interview with Norwegian newspaper VG. Didn't want to go into details, but said "we couldn't agree on everything" and when asked for more details he said: You will know in a few months. And when the reporter asks because then it might happen again ? He replies - ehm yes possibly.

So a loan in january looks likely

There apparently was a lot of interest both from Championship and from abroad

RedRocket9908

It'll be a shame if we let Isak leave on a free at tge end of the season when his contract expires, he has the potential to be a decent midfielder.