Isak Hansen-Aarøen | 2023/24 Performances

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It'll be a shame if we let Isak leave on a free at tge end of the season when his contract expires, he has the potential to be a decent midfielder.
Not for us though. We play a different type of football.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
We probably won't give him interesting new contract or first-team opportunities to keep him.

Why would we. It's so much easier if he goes elsewhere, becomes interesting senior player and we buy him back for 80 million +, overpaying by at least 20 millions, while we are at it

Not for us though. We play a different type of football.
What type of football does he play, vs what do we play? And what's so incompetible?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
We probably won't give him interesting new contract or first-team opportunities to keep him.

Why would we. It's so much easier if he goes elsewhere, becomes interesting senior player and we buy him back for 80 million +, overpaying by at least 20 millions, while we are at it

What type of football does he play, vs what do we play? And what's so incompetible?
In my opinion we played shite type of kick and run football and he is Scholes/Modric type of player. So it’s probably incompatible.

Wing Attack Plan R

Not for us though. We play a different type of foothoofball.

He plays a pass and move type of game, whereas we play Lumpingitlong style.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
In my opinion we played shite type of kick and run football and he is Scholes/Modric type of player. So it’s probably incompatible.
He plays a pass and move type of game, whereas we play Lumpingitlong style.
Ha, fair enough, but how long are we going to play shiteball? If he plays proper pass and move, I am even sadder he may leave

Ekeke

Ha, fair enough, but how long are we going to play shiteball? If he plays proper pass and move, I am even sadder he may leave
From the left its usually pass towards a more central attacker and get it wrong losing the ball then move

lex talionis

Is the boy the kind of pass and move footballer that we have no use for and thus must get rid of?

Varun1

I know am biased, but feck me neck tattoos look utterly shit.

RedKing91

Acording to Norwegian sources the deal is done. He will have his medical at Werder Bremen later this evening. Deal is permanent.

Last edited:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Really sad to see him leaving without getting any chances here. I think the club is making big mistake of letting him go this early. Good luck to his career elsewhere I guess.

James35

Looks a real talent, time will tell but always felt he’d go and look good elsewhere at a smaller club/league.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Always been a fan but he’s years away from being ready for us - if he ever is. Hopefully we’ll have a sell-on and a buyback. Ultimately when you have as many talented midfielders coming through as we do some are going to move on - we don’t need a meltdown saying how shit everyone at the club is each time it happens.
I know am biased, but feck me neck tattoos look utterly shit.
How are you biased against tattoos?