Isak Hansen-Aarøen | signs for Werner Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

The right move.

Like so many talents of his age you can see the potential to be a top player but most likely he will not make it. We cannot give him the minutes to find out which it is going to be and this way he can develop with another club and we have covered ourselves in the event that he does make the breakthrough at the top level.

Thiagoal

Once he refused the contract this was the next best possibility. We get to match any future bid if her fulfils his immense potential and get a bigger fee than what a tribunal would set. No gonna lie though, I’m gutted it’s come to this

Ekeke

Always prefered Sam Mather and for those not paying attention to our youth teams, Mather scored 4 goals last game against Norwich last week. So hes already doing more for the 21s than Hansen-Aaroen did and if he plays half as good next game he should be on the bench for the first team and ahead of Forson and competing with Amad.

izec

Good move for him, midtable BL side, so should get chances to impress. Hope he takes them. I think he will turn out to be a good player and have a good career in the top flight, but probably not a world beater.

Wheato

I put him in the top three of that fa youth cup winning side. Behind Mainoo and Garnacho. Such a tidy, skilful player, I’d compare him to David Silva rather than Scholes, as some people posted previously.
Surprised to see him go, but hanging onto fringe players for too long has been a big failure of this club for the last decade.
I read something that Omar Berrada said about giving everyone 2 years to prove themselves. If they don’t cut it, you move them on while they still have a value and other clubs still desire them.
I can see the rationale in this. Also, it opens up more opportunities and possibilities for the next generation to step into the space left behind.
We have to be constantly evolving and not standing still.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I put him in the top three of that fa youth cup winning side. Behind Mainoo and Garnacho. Such a tidy, skilful player, I’d compare him to David Silva rather than Scholes, as some people posted previously.
Surprised to see him go, but hanging onto fringe players for too long has been a big failure of this club for the last decade.
I read something that Omar Berrada said about giving everyone 2 years to prove themselves. If they don’t cut it, you move them on while they still have a value and other clubs still desire them.
I can see the rationale in this. Also, it opens up more opportunities and possibilities for the next generation to step into the space left behind.
I thinks it’s this too, was just saying this to a mate.

Older batch have either come through by now or just don’t look like they will, so loan them (last chance, see how they cope/mature in first team league football) or sell them.

Then wait for the U18s to grow up and see which of that batch make it in a couple of years.

We all want youth to come through ideally but the top ones will still get a chance and best for all to let rest go.

Ace of Spades

We have put some decent clauses so not a complete mess. It was the right decision to let him go considering the situation. He needs game time and we have Bruno and Mount ahead of him playing in his best position.

Always prefered Sam Mather and for those not paying attention to our youth teams, Mather scored 4 goals last game against Norwich last week. So hes already doing more for the 21s than Hansen-Aaroen did and if he plays half as good next game he should be on the bench for the first team and ahead of Forson and competing with Amad.
None of those players play the same positions.

Anyone know the fee?
We will get a very small fee, but not big enough to report. Probably something around a million. The more important things are the clauses we have included.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
While I agree to an extent, I don’t think you should use this ”rule” strictly on all players. Every individual develops at their own pace. Otherwise we would’ve sold the likes of Darren Fletcher too early.

DevTheRed

Really gutted about this one.. thought he would at least make a few appearances for us. Interesting to see how his career progresses from here though.. good luck to the lad.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Feels like all of our promising youngsters won’t make it these days

Ace of Spades

You just described Mather as well. Right footed from the left wing but he's really an AM/10
No, Mather is a winger and is not a AM/10. They are not similar players nor do they play the same position.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
You just described Mather as well. Right footed from the left wing but he's really an AM/10
Mather's a winger and pretty much always has been.

Amsterdam Devil

Mainoo? Garnacho?

Greenwood if he kept his shit together.

Forson, Kambwala, Diallo and Shoretire are with the first team squad.

That’s a lot of young players involved.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Strange comment as this season we are seeing loads taking that step

experienced coaches will always tell you that you’re lucky if you see one per year group.

most young uns get a certain level of hype but remember that there is a huge gap between reserve level and PL. many of these players will end up lower leagues, championship etc, some may even drop out of football altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.