It’s the players, not the manager

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Moreover, it's the same fecking clowns who are fecking the manager. Let's go through all of the suckers I've noticed negatively today.
  • McTominay... Pointless footballer and fumbles everything.
  • Maguire... Absolute shambles at the back (play the offside trap, you moron!).
  • Bruno... He plays as if he doesn't know how to play football anymore.
  • Shaw... Just embarrassing. Mourinho may have been an asshole, but he was absolutely right about you.
  • Rashford... Just retire and go into politics already. Danny Welbeck was shite by lots of standards, but you are now worse than Welbeck.
  • De Gea... What the feck was that on the second Brighton goal? Does the notion of rebound control even a thing anymore?
I could carry a sign that says "I'm with stupid" and it would apply to those names at the moment.
Absolutely spot on. I would sell any of them right away without half sec of hesitation, should there be any reasonable bid coming in for them.

HookedOnAPhelan

Re: the Harry Maguire captaincy issue: Ten Hag should've done what Pep and many other managers do: make the players elect the captain themselves.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
The only common factor between ole, ralf and ten hag are the players.

Most of our players lack footballing intelligence and are mentally broken, until the squad is gutted inside out nothing will change.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
It’s too soon to be bumping a thread like this. Lets just give everyone in the club some time. It was always going to take time.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

Most of our players lack footballing intelligence and are mentally broken, until the squad is gutted inside out nothing will change.
Not sure why you're bumping this. It's not even debatable.

Woodzy

I think we should start blaming the fans, they’ve been the same each manager!

Or maybe the Glazers. Probably the fans though.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Eh? Martinez, Malacia, Casemiro, Eriksen, Antony that's half a new team that's out there

flappyjay

Dalot, de gea and Lindelof are the only ones who played under Mourinho from today's starting 11.