It Is Coming Home, It Is Coming Home, The Football Is Coming Hone!

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
So now that it is looking increasingly likely that the Lightning Seeds and David Baddiel and Mike Skinner will be proven right, will you be supporting England to make history on Sunday?

Haters can get lost from the thread please.

Alias
Also I really hope we can keep this thread pro-England. The forum has become very toxic tonight so this will be a nice place for those of us that are actually supporting the team.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Also I really hope we can keep this thread pro-England. The forum has become very toxic tonight so this will be a nice place for those of us that are actually supporting the team.
Agree. This should be a night of celebration for all fans of English football. Put aside petty tribal loyalties and raise a glass!

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Of course!

non-English fans hating England doesn’t bother me. English fans rooting against their own nation pisses me off though.

Of course!

non-English fans hating England doesn’t bother me. English fans rooting against their own nation pisses me off though.
it’s some faceless fans on a football forum! Most United fans on this forum seem to dislike their own side, so they aren’t going to like England.

thankfully, this is not in anyway reflective of normal life.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Yeah Maguire lads. He’s really good. Obviously a premium/we overpaid signing but the safest one we could have made at the time. I have developed a massive soft spot for him. He seems like a down to earth winning personality. I’d especially like ye to win it for him and Shaw. I also think it would benefit United greatly to have the lads make that step in a final together.