Italian Serie A 2018-19

Ekeke

Lovely goal from Muriel on his debut for Fiorentina. Good individual skill and put it away 1-0 over Sampdoria

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Duvan Zapata is on a mean streak, that’s 8(?) games in a row with goal(s). 4 today!

Ekeke

A 2nd great individual run and goal from Luis Muriel on his Fiorentina debut. 2-1 up over Sampdoria despite having 10 men

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Tight, but very important win to keep Napoli 2nd in the table. They can make 90 points again and it would be a miracle with such a strong Juventus team.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Today might be the day where Juve actually score 4 goals in a game, Chievo are awful.

Juve players are playing like they don't care and they're easily winning.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Today might be the day where Juve actually score 4 goals in a game, Chievo are awful.

Juve players are playing like they don't care and they're easily winning.
Your boy disagrees with the four goals ;)

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Your boy disagrees with the four goals ;)
Didn’t watch the second half, just saw he missed a penalty. Perfect game to miss one I guess :lol:

You could play with 9 and you’d have won this anyway. Hopefully the trend continues of Ronaldo playing his worst game of the season against the likes of Chievo at home and then playing his best game of the season against the likes of Atleti away.

18 wins and 2 draws after 20 games now, 102 points record is definitely doable.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Juventus are using the league like a training for the Champions League. If they put in an effort here as well they would win every game 5-0 :lol:

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
Chievo played a good game actually, I disagree with the comments above. Obviously there is a big gap between the two teams but Chieve had taken points from many of the best teams in Italy and if you do not score early they are difficult to play

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Chievo play batter than Udinese, Bologna and Frosinone. Shame they don't have enough points to stay up.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
I've heard Milan wants to buy Bakayoko.:houllier: I don't see it, and with "it" I mean actual footballing ability.