It's November and we are yet to win a league game at Old Trafford

Giggsy9099

Ole and the players are lucky that no spectators allowed in the stadium.

croadyman

Quite frankly we should only have 4/5 points this season,Brighton were absolutely mugged by that last min pen

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ole and the players are lucky that no spectators allowed in the stadium.
Bearing in mind the lack of our massive crowd is probably a huge factor in the dross served up so far, I wouldn't say they were lucky in the slightest.

Our massive advantage has totally gone.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quite frankly we should only have 4/5 points this season,Brighton were absolutely mugged by that last min pen
How so?
Don't forget they'd mugged us with a late equaliser just minutes before.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Because they hit the woodwork 4/5 times and played better than us
They don't award points for could have's so all you're doing here is confirming your own negativity to yourself. In life and this discussion, this is a terrible way to go about things.

I'm not happy about losing to Arsenal, but it was never a guarantee that we'd win, the team played poorly and Paul Pogba gave the 3 points away. Move on to the next one.

SAFMUTD

I was going to start a thread about this. 1 point out of 4 home games. Unacceptable.

I don’t understand the difference in results between CL and PL. Ole been found out tactically in the PL but not in Europe?
In the UCL weve been given spaces, it suits our counterattacks with fast players. In the PL we usually play against "underdogs" who are not going to give us much space.

It requieres a lot more coaching and tactics to break low blocks.

croadyman

They don't award points for could have's so all you're doing here is confirming your own negativity to yourself. In life and this discussion, this is a terrible way to go about things.

I'm not happy about losing to Arsenal, but it was never a guarantee that we'd win, the team played poorly and Paul Pogba gave the 3 points away. Move on to the next one.
I am not happy because we have absolutely no answer to teams who press us,we only can perform when we are able to counter attack and rely on individual brilliance too much as well

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I am not happy because we have absolutely no answer to teams who press us,we only can perform when we are able to counter attack and rely on individual brilliance too much as well
RB Leipzig didn't press us? PSG didn't press us? It was just a bad performance, no need to beat ourselves up over it.

Individual brilliance is what makes goals happen, so yeah..Everyone are out of sorts for no reason

croadyman

RB Leipzig didn't press us? PSG didn't press us? It was just a bad performance, no need to beat ourselves up over it.

Individual brilliance is what makes goals happen, so yeah..Everyone are out of sorts for no reason
Sorry but there have been far too many bad performances for this just to be a one off, the fact is both Leipzig & PSG came out more than some of the sides in the premier league do and we picked them off. When it comes to taking a game to teams we are found wanting pretty much every time and that is a huge concern.