ITV Picture Quality

Untied

I could see so many artifacts that I thought I was watching Time Team.

I hate watching football on ITV.

Plan M

Untied does have a point. I watch on a 42" Panasonic Viera full HD tv and the picture quality is poor compared to Sky Sports or BBC football coverage. You can see all of the grain in the picture, it was the same with Setanta's poor coverage. I don't have FreeSat so can't access ITV's HD channel, which is really stupid as only a few UK households own FreeSat as far as I'm aware. ITV sort it out and give us all ITV HD like the BBC has.

RemiMoses

Untied does have a point. I watch on a 42" Panasonic Viera full HD tv and the picture quality is poor compared to Sky Sports or BBC football coverage. You can see all of the grain in the picture, it was the same with Setanta's poor coverage. I don't have FreeSat so can't access ITV's HD channel, which is really stupid as only a few UK households own FreeSat as far as I'm aware. ITV sort it out and give us all ITV HD like the BBC has.
you can sneakily get ITV HD on Sky by retuning. You should find info on the web somewhere. Try googling it! Otherwise ITV's coverage is like watching CCTV

Member 39557

you can sneakily get ITV HD on Sky by retuning. You should find info on the web somewhere. Try googling it! Otherwise ITV's coverage is like watching CCTV
This. You have to access it via the other channels tab but it's much better than the usual crap picture.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
ITV's picture quality is utter wank, maybe it's just us because we have got so much used to watching football on HD etc.

RednProud

I've got a theory that Sky actually reduce the quality of pictures when competitors are showing football matches. I find I get a better picture on freeview than via sky (but still not great).