Jack Moorhouse

Adnan

Talent Spotter
There's quite a few players emerging like Lacey, Fitzgerald etc who seemed to be garnering a bit of interest/hype and rightfully so imo. But 17 year old Jack Moorhouse is another player who looks very talented and his ball carrying/dribbling in confined spaces looks to be at a very high level for someone his age.

I'd say he's the best ball carrier I've seen in central areas at United youth level for sometime. And it'll be interesting to see how develops in the coming season.

Comp from last season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I like the look of him, can’t quite place who he reminds me of but he’s got talent and composure aplenty.

Borninthe80ts

I like the fact he looks to transition quickly and uses which ever foot is best at the time. Quick with interceptions and getting the ball first.

Seems like we have a few central midfielders for this age group, be interesting to see if or any get regular time for the under 21s.

Oranges038

I like the look of him, can’t quite place who he reminds me of but he’s got talent and composure aplenty.
Like a young Scholes. Especially the way he receives that ball on the half turn facing forward, always looking to move the ball to attack. Could be one to keep an eye on.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Michael Johnson before the drink and injuries? (As in the City player, not the sprinter).