Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amerifan

I’ve been away for a few hours. Have we reached the Preparing A Bid phase, or are we still Monitoring The Situation?

Won't be throwing in any towels until 11pm next Monday night
We are a club that can score after the final whistle has blown. Not only against Brighton, but when we signed Fellaini. I won’t be throwing in any towels, indeed they won’t even get out of the airing cupboard until at least 01:30am on Tuesday.

caid

It could work with both players but Fred would probably have to be paired with VdB with Pogba and Bruno sharing duties in the advanced midfield role.
How good is VdB defending corners and stuff? Still feel thats the primary thing Matic offers the team over Fred that cant be replaced elsewhere.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
How good is VdB defending corners and stuff? Still feel thats the primary thing Matic offers the team over Fred that cant be replaced elsewhere.
Not as strong as Matic due to the height difference.

VanGaalEra

Reckon 110 gets this done, 90M in instalments and then the other 20 in achievable bonuses.

VanGaalEra

That is most definitely the level of optimism required in this thread
Win win all round, Dortmund can say they got a good fee, Ed and Judge can say saving this for the last few days of the window saved the club 10M and Jadon gets his move.

Dempsey19

I can see why you're still a new member. Gotta get on the muppet train mate. There is no denying this will happen.
That train left the station on August 10th. This thread will be interesting when the window shuts and Dortmund are saying we told you he wasnt leaving etc.

United will claim never interested or else no value in the market.

SinNombre

Reckon 110 gets this done, 90M in instalments and then the other 20 in achievable bonuses.
100+20 will get it done.

The 20m bonuses will need to be around England caps and CL qualification, instead of PL/CL wins & Ballon d'or.

I think this is still likelier to happen than not after Oct 1, as long as we can continue selling or loaning players out.

croadyman

That train left the station on August 10th. This thread will be interesting when the window shuts and Dortmund are saying we told you he wasnt leaving etc.

Sod this I am going to remain optimistic rather than jumping off any Sancho or backup striker trains

FreddieTheReddie

Why do you believe that deadline? Might be true but considering past negotiation tactics there is a good chance it’s fake. I don’t understand why some people here are so pessimistic that they can’t even enjoy a little hope that rises here and there.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Why do you believe that deadline? Might be true but considering past negotiation tactics there is a good chance it’s fake. I don’t understand why some people here are so pessimistic that they can’t even enjoy a little hope that rises here and there.
Pessimistic is one thing. Clutching straw is another. Both sides are equally guilty

SplitzMagic

This will be done and dusted after September 30th... Or well... today.

Woodward doesn't want this transfer until new financial year for utd which is tomorrow (1st October). I reckon this transfer was wrapped up ages ago along with our other targets but only time will tell.

Adcuth

Use AWB beside Donny with Bruno in the #10 and our defensive worries go away. Add Sancho to the attack and we compete for the title

El Presidente

This will be done and dusted after September 30th... Or well... today.

Woodward doesn't want this transfer until new financial year for utd which is tomorrow (1st October). I reckon this transfer was wrapped up ages ago along with our other targets but only time will tell.
“This transfer was wrapped up age....” bro, their captain literally said yesterday that he’s happy Sancho is staying. For the past month even their tea lady came up with a statement that he’s staying. Do you think that Marco Reus of all people wouldn’t know they sold their best player “ages ago” and their official twitter account will actively let him hurt their image with statements like these. I will never understand some people.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
“This transfer was wrapped up age....” bro, their captain literally said yesterday that he’s happy Sancho is staying. For the past month even their tea lady came up with a statement that he’s staying. Do you think that Marco Reus of all people wouldn’t know they sold their best player “ages ago” and their official twitter account will actively let him hurt their image with statements like these. I will never understand some people.
Right. As if there's any benefits to keeping these kinds of transfer as state secret.

If a deal is agreed, it'll be announced. The earlier in the window the better not to disrupt the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.