Jadon Sancho (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoTMS

Please make this happen. Awful signing and somehow not the worst (expensive) right winger at the club.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What a nightmare transfer, I don't think people can even justify him being better than Antony.

I really hope so.

He's done nothing here and he shows zero awareness of how his refusal to rectify the situation with the manager makes him look.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I have never been as disappointed by a player. He was so good at youth level and then at Dortmund. Now pre-retirement doesn't even sound outlandish.

Conor

Utterly pathetic if he goes to SA, I will fly him there myself, though.

Oldyella

He basically engineered this move after getting an offer. Nobody shows such dissent as he as if they don't want out. Can't wait to see the back of him.
Wouldn't surprise me.

What do we reckon, little bit of time there before loaned to Newcastle on the cheap?

Darkhorsez

I have never been as disappointed by a player. He was so good at youth level and then at Dortmund. Now pre-retirement doesn't even sound outlandish.
Exactly my feelings too. Such a shame but it is what it is. Good to move on now.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
If we get the £72m or whatever we paid back that’d be good business.

Oranges038

We're not getting that for him.
You're right.

Should just ask for 50 million.

And also give them a list of referees who could do with a holiday. If there just so happens to be a game on while they are there and they could be paid handsomely to referee it. That would just be one huge coincidence. As would them coming back and refereeing a Utd game the following weekend.

Swedish_Plumber

He was phenomenal at dortmund. I can’t explain how you can look so good at that level and then be so flat. He was explosive there too, hasn’t shown any of thy here.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Tearing up the CL at 20, potentially retired to dick around in the Saudi league and play FIFA at 23.

I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank etc, but what a waste.

crossy1686

career ending
He was phenomenal at dortmund. I can’t explain how you can look so good at that level and then be so flat. He was explosive there too, hasn’t shown any of thy here.
Because the German league is shit outside the top 4 teams. If we played teams like Luton for 30 games a season he’d look brilliant here also.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Would be an odd move to make at his age unless it's very short term or he lacks ambition career-wise.

Oranges038

Obviously the BL is just a much easier league. Look at Harry Kane semi retired, drinking beer, he's phoning it in, strolling around the place and he's still banging in the goals. It's basically a pub league at best, it has absolutely nothing to do with a player having the right mentality and working your ass off to succeed.

TsuWave

We could have just kept Dan James and not bothered with either Sancho or Anthony.
Dan James is a rotation player in the championship. Please let this “we should/could have kept Dan James” thing sue a deserved death.

Pickle85

Hope this is true - I'd be delighted to see him shown the door. He's never looked like a United player; shows next to no fight, seems totally un-arsed and sometimes unfit. He's absolutely shrunk during his time here, which is a shame as I had SUCH high hopes for him. To me he's representative of the poor attitude and lack of application that seems to pervade the club.

Sparky Rhiwabon

100m and done. He can be on a semi-permanent vacation there.
We won’t get anywhere near that, he’s almost worthless in the regular market, given his wages. If we get any money it will be a bonus, but even getting rid for free on a permanent move would be good.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Dan James is a rotation player in the championship. Please let this “we should/could have kept Dan James” thing sue a deserved death.
Don't worry, it's already being replaced by "we should have kept Elanga" as we speak.

tomaldinho1

Probably twofold, BL has a lot less money and so quality drops off down the league more than the PL for me. Probably moreso though, the reports of him slacking off on gym work and not training properly likely have some truth in them, he was never rapid but I do feel the player we see now in the PL versus the BL looks more sluggish.

Status
Not open for further replies.