Not open for further replies.

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
I‘d love if Dortmund loses face completely :devil:

still not believing though

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
No Berki either is the disappointing thing.
Its just so BVB can have some credible cover story. Berki may actually be sick, and BVB have told Sancho to follow the same story.
Else why haven't England also told Sancho to stay at home?

Artimities

I’m sure the announcers can shed some light on the situation during the broadcast. If they even speak of offer... this deal is done!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We just need Demebele or Barca to turn us down. Won't be left with any choice then. Pay the fecking money and get this tedious saga over with ffs.

Chief123

I can’t believe people are buying the idea that he’s ill with this “mysterious” illness. :lol:

Whatever happens between now and Monday, one thing I’m certain of is that he’s not ill! It’s like a clinically proven “transfer window illness”.

Oh also, this is happening boys!:D

Castia

Well it’s all on us, we’ll never have a better chance to sign one of the top young players in the world.

Club willing to sell, player wants to join, we just need to pay the cash. If we don’t get this deal done we’re fecking useless.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
This guy is playing a blinder.
Sancho stays, he can say "I did say he was very likely to stay and he has"
Sancho goes, he says "I did say he was unhappy, and Dortmund didn't want to keep an unhappy player"

What a way to cover all your bases.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I can’t believe people are buying the idea that he’s ill with this “mysterious” illness. :lol:

Whatever happens between now and Monday, one thing I’m certain of is that he’s not ill! It’s like a clinically proven “transfer window illness”.

Oh also, this is happening boys!:D
He’s obviously learned a thing or two from Peter Odemwingie

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Wasn’t the consensus that if anything was going to happen, it would have been yesterday?
The consensus was that it would have happened by 10th august but it hasn't stopped us. Commit to the muppetry.

Chief123

Where the fook are the german bundesliga alliance protection people?

Awful quiet. ;)
German Defence League are loading their bullets. Sadly they will have to put their pistol away and sneak off into the sunset.

GoldanoGraham

where is Sancho - thats the question......just need to see a pic of him on Insta on a private jet drinking honey and lemon for his sore throat, alongside his agent.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stretender

Yesterday

Today

Wonder what prompted the 180 overnight?
Its clear that he makes up the stories. Pathetic man who knows nothing, trying to look relevant.
Sancho's head is quite clearly somewhere else. No question about that.
The joy and satisfaction of playing for a feeder club comes to an end at some point.

Dortmund are not in the business of winning trophies but buying and selling players.

I wonder if my post will upset the resident Germans on here but it's true.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Its difficult not to feel encouraged by Sancho being out of the squad today. Seems likely that there is a lot going on behind the scenes

Chief123

Wish we'd hurry up, is that too much to ask.
These kind of posts are just ridiculous now. Please delete.

I know exactly what your game is Judas. I’ve been monitoring your activities very closely. I sussed very early on that you’ve just been adamant to win number 1 poster in this thread despite knowing that throne belongs to a Chief.

I knew I should never have trusted a Judas.

Chief123

where is Sancho - thats the question......just need to see a pic of him on Insta on a private jet drinking honey and lemon for his sore throat, alongside his agent.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He’s in Luton. Just nipped into a Kebab shop.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I find it fascinating that in this modern age of technology there is still so much we don’t know about and that is kept ‘behind the curtain’.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Since when is 100 million NOT a respectable bid? :lol: :lol:
Fair comment.
Yeah, we just need to hold out now til final outs of window, and that cheque will have burnt a massive hold in BVB pockets and burning there toes to accept!

Status
Not open for further replies.