Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretender

Isn't Matt judge the negotiator?

Yes, Gill was like this, it's just a lot was hidden by how succesful SAF was.
So if this guy has failed for 7 years , why does Woodward, his boss not fire him? I don't know why United fans defend Woodward , he has embarrassed this club every season since Fergie left. From sacking Rio Ferdinand in the dressing room, the Leighton Baines - Fellaini mess up, Harry Maguire saga, Sanchez stupid contract, extending Rojo and Phil Jones contract, he is the definition of incompetence. Living in Manchester and working with Man City and Liverpool fans, they like the idea of this guy being at United forever. They know he is the sole reason for our failure since Fergie left. He is a joke.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Guys I keep saying it we should only post direct from journalists and stop with these intermediate news accounts like Utd Report. Sports Witness are decent but Utd Report use small out of context snippets and turn them into headlines purely for retweets.

Matthew84!

I've seen chongs agent come out and say he might like to play in Germany, bet he'll go on loan for a season or permanent transfer to get the deal over the line,

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Atleast now we have agreed a salary that won't break the "harmony" of the squad

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Look everyone knows this is announced on Friday.

If you are sweating about it just spend the whole day out of internet range tomorrow.

No Love

Fabrizio Romano just 'here we go'ed it. Medical tomorrow! How do I add a fecking tweet!!!
You should definitely check the legitimacy of the Tweet before posting, after the shenanigans on the previous page! Just to be sure!

TsuWave

How can so many people on the internet be so bad at using it? Guy that here we go’d it had a United crest avatar and “Fabrizio Bromano” as their twitter handle

patty123

David Gill wasn't like this.
Holy shite, are you a new supporter or playing selective fecking memory, you forget how he fecked up getting ronaldinho, Hazzard, Silva etc or how about his claim in buying a player only to see him leave later in Obi Mikel who accused Gill of bullying him into signing without his agents there,

alexthelion

Jesus hope this doesn't drag on and on for weeks. City just got 2 transfers done in 2 days. No messing about with them, they most get more in before we strike a deal for Sancho.
Announced two in two days.

Negotiations etc., lasted a lot longer.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Jesus hope this doesn't drag on and on for weeks. City just got 2 transfers done in 2 days. No messing about with them, they most get more in before we strike a deal for Sancho.
Can't compete with those oily bastards. They buy players like buying groceries. Daddy's got a bottomless debit card.

Irwin99

So if this guy has failed for 7 years , why does Woodward, his boss not fire him? I don't know why United fans defend Woodward , he has embarrassed this club every season since Fergie left. From sacking Rio Ferdinand in the dressing room, the Leighton Baines - Fellaini mess up, Harry Maguire saga, Sanchez stupid contract, extending Rojo and Phil Jones contract, he is the definition of incompetence. Living in Manchester and working with Man City and Liverpool fans, they like the idea of this guy being at United forever. They know he is the sole reason for our failure since Fergie left. He is a joke.
:lol: That one gets forgotten by people too often. I think Everton called the initial offer for BOTH players derisory or insulting - I would have told United to F off by phone/fax had I been an Everton board member and got that offer.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
From yesterday morning before the championship match.. so it was basically the United briefing is what he's saying
not much has changed since then though, right? He was very confident that clubs were 'miles apart' on fee.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
I'm losing hope, the muppet in me is too weak after years of heart-break :(

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
not much has changed since then though, right? He was very confident that clubs were 'miles apart' on fee.
Would take all that with a pinch of salt though. Its always miles apart on fee until it isn't. Can't imagine that we'd go through all this, for so long, after knowing all this time what his price would be (as Dortmund have been pretty clear on that) with no intention of doing a serious offer.

I'd bet its actually just certain specifics that they're working on, like structure of payments and maybe the final bit haggling but don't for a second believe what Watzke said or what the British reporters are saying that we are "miles apart". Neither are realistic and is just standard briefings/negotiating tactics.

I'm just gonna stick with what Fabrizio Romano says day by day. Of course, it might not pan out, but I'd be massively surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.