Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

nainaisson

If you look very closely in the window to Sancho's left, you can see the very top of Ed Woodward's head. He must have ducked as soon as noticed a camera was about to be pointed at him, but fortunately for us he wasn't able to completely hide himself.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
What's the big problem I'm missing?
Quarantine as he’s come from another country? Also many different households all mixing, though I’m not sure if that illegal outdoors?
EDIT: Self isolation/Quarantine not required for travellers incoming from Germany (But this list is very arbitrary: some of the lowest covid19 infected countries are not on list while many badly suffering countries are!)

I get that many in UK are not really following social distancing rules anymore but this is not a very good look from a high profile person.

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I’m disappointed he’s managed to sneak in under the flight tracker radar without anybody notification until his feet were on English soil!
muppets from Generation Tiktok just don’t have it like we did in the good old days.

Last edited:

sp_107

We delayed it so long, just see Real Madrid OR Barca will be in for him with 120M euros offer and they get it done in 2 hours.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
On a normal day sure but seems strange in a Covid world where they fly to Switzerland on Monday.

Hard to see Dortmund playing that in the current climate.
I don’t think they can stop Sancho from living his life. If they upset him he’ll definitely not want to stay and kick up a storm that he hasn’t yet.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Quarantine as he’s come from another country? Also many different households all mixing, though I’m not sure if that illegal outdoors?

I get that many in UK are not really following social distancing rules anymore but this is not a very good look from a high profile person.
Oh god,dont tell me he's a d*ck. I was starting to like this squad.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
We delayed it so long, just see Real Madrid OR Barca will be in for him with 120M euros offer and they get it done in 2 hours.
How do you back that statement up?

Barca have Messi for RW. Madrid are after Mbappe.

Even if they did want Sancho instead of Mbappe which is highly unlikely, they’d first have to get rid of Bale and one or two of Asensio/Rodrygo/Vinicius Jr. Again, I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

sp_107

How do you back that statement up?

Barca have Messi for RW. Madrid are after Mbappe.

Even if they did want Sancho instead of Mbappe which is highly unlikely, they’d first have to get rid of Bale and one or two of Asensio/Rodrygo/Vinicius Jr. Again, I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
Messi is 33 Mate and Madrid do things as they want

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Madrid are so broke they can’t even afford 40m for VDB and Barca are so broke they are practically working accounting magic by “exchanging” Melo and Pjanic and recording it as a profit. But yeah they are going to magically come up with 120m Euro AND wages for him.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Messi is 33 Mate and Madrid do things as they want
Doesn’t mean he’s going anywhere anytime soon. He’ll still be playing at barca for atleast 2 more years. There’s also Dembele & Fati who seem like the future for the club.

Madrid don’t ‘do things as they want’ anymore. Since Zidane came back in, everything has been properly planned out. Even bale can’t seem to get playing time. Perez doesn’t run things as he used to before. Zidane has also been very vocal about Mbappe and that deal will definitely happen in a year or two.

sp_107

Madrid are so broke they can’t even afford 40m for VDB and Barca are so broke they are practically working accounting magic by “exchanging” Melo and Pjanic and recording it as a profit. But yeah they are going to magically come up with 120m Euro AND wages for him.

Where do you think they got money for Couthino, Dembele, Griezman ? I am sure their sponsors like QATAR chip in for major transfers so why giving this to a chance rather finish the deal

He is an absolute steal for 120M euros considering he is just 20 and one of the best, forget about COVID, if no COVID we might been asked for 150M plus.

Just pay 100M GBP+ 10 M Bonuses or a player like Chong and get it done.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Maybe he is the new Howard Nurse and is reporting what Fabrizio Romano reported 2-3 days ago.
Well Romano never said that we are close. Always said that negotiations are going on.

Unless I missed something.

sp_107

Doesn’t mean he’s going anywhere anytime soon. He’ll still be playing at barca for atleast 2 more years. There’s also Dembele & Fati who seem like the future for the club.

Madrid don’t ‘do things as they want’ anymore. Since Zidane came back in, everything has been properly planned out. Even bale can’t seem to get playing time. Perez doesn’t run things as he used to before. Zidane has also been very vocal about Mbappe and that deal will definitely happen in a year or two.
OK

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Maybe a Chelsea Clinton fan but not a fan of any club growing up according to the player himself.
He's said in multiple interviews in the past that he is a Chelsea fan. His old Twitter account has him celebrating the 2012 Champions league win.

I know he recently said "I didn't support anyone" but we all know why he said that.

The idea of a young, football obsessed kid not having a team is bonkers.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Where do you think they got money for Couthino, Dembele, Griezman ? I am sure their sponsors like QATAR chip in for major transfers so why giving this to a chance rather finish the deal

He is an absolute steal for 120M euros considering he is just 20 and one of the best, forget about COVID, if no COVID we might been asked for 150M plus.

Just pay 100M GBP+ 10 M Bonuses or a player like Chong and get it done.
Why stop there? Let’s go back 10 years and see who they bought. We are talking about this summer only especially with Covid. They are worse than us in the transfer market with how much they spend and their wage structure is ridiculous. They simply don’t have the budget to spend 100m.

Last edited:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's said in multiple interviews in the past that he is a Chelsea fan. His old Twitter account has him celebrating the 2012 Champions league win.

I know he recently said "I didn't support anyone" but we all know why he said that.

The idea of a young, football obsessed kid not having a team is bonkers.
Why would he deny it though? It hasn't stopped other players from saying so with Aubamaeyang the latest to declare he was a United fan growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.