Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
If anything, it shows that all thoae ITK knew only what was leaking through official channels. They didn't know jack about the real scoop, as usual.
There are only 2 ways to know any transfer story, one through official channels like club officials or and other through through agents. They are football journalists and that's how they get news.

Santos J

He claims to have worked for United in the 90's, but I can't find anything on him anywhere else online.
Because he doesn't exist. Fake name, fake picture. There was loads of them who did the rounds a few seasons ago, some got bored and some like this weirdo keep going every year.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Fabrizo would have said something. Not saying he's the end all be all, but he's been pretty consistent with everything that's come out
That assumes someone would have blabbed to him

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
well he knows that Dortmund are offering Sancho a new contract but didn't know that they already extended it last year?
If there ever was a chance to impress with ITK knowledge this was it.
I wouldn't call him a complete fraud but he knows less than you and the other muppets believe he does.
So you're only effective if you know everything? By not knowing he was offered a contract in secret last year, does that invalidate everything hes been bang on about in the past, and everything he says in the future? Little unreasonable when you think about it, no?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Some of you will believe anything. No wonder Reddit ITKs keep going.

Giggsy13

So as per Fab, are Dortmund demanding we pay €120 million up front? This is all getting very tiring now.

Last edited:

L1nk

Dortmund are able to demand whatever they want because Sancho is contracted to them for a few years, they aren't forced to sell for anything, they have every right to demand 120million for their player. Honestly as good as Sancho is I think we'd be absurd to pay it, and I don't think we will either.

RuudTom83

Financially clubs are stretched now, in another 6 months without crowds it will be a lot lot worse, United should just bid what the can afford and move onto other targets. Then try adding Sancho next summer as the final piece.

Plenty of other areas to improve in the mean time.

izec

Sergio Amara :lol:

A retired ex United scout writing bollocks on twitter, sounds about right, because that is what retired scouts do.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Financially clubs are stretched now, in another 6 months without crowds it will be a lot lot worse, United should just bid what the can afford and move onto other targets. Then try adding Sancho next summer as the final piece.

I think this is the key - As soon as Dortmund demanded a big up front amount for Sancho I think the deal was dead in the water - Utd are an incredibly rich club but in the current situation not even Utd will be spending £80million+ upfront on anybody. The entire bottom has fallen out of every clubs finances and due to the ongoing uncertainty it's unlikely to improve for some time.

RUCK4444

Sergio Amara :lol:

A retired ex United scout writing bollocks on twitter, sounds about right, because that is what retired scouts do.
Yeah he's clearly not ITK with the things he's called wrong.

That said experienced scouts you would expect have good contacts within the game.

Redcy

We won't be getting Sancho next summer, especially if we spend this years transfer budget on some squad fillers. Next year more clubs will be in a position to get Sancho, especially if we are hoping for the price to come down. Certainly improving other areas is another option though, and then hoping Greenwood can play a full season, most likely would be a few squad options and keep some of Lingard/Mata/Pereira

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why we don't go for this young player from Madrid that Dortmund are 'apparently' lining up to replace Sancho. No doubt he will be absolute mustard if Dortmund want him.

Andi Latte

Why we don't go for this young player from Madrid that Dortmund are 'apparently' lining up to replace Sancho. No doubt he will be absolute mustard if Dortmund want him.
I think it's a loan without buy option, which is what Dortmund often do (see Hakimi) but Manchester United pretty much never does.

Edit: assuming you mean the Reinier business, which is official by now.

Rolaholic

No.1: He's not a Sancho replacement as they don't even play the same position

No.2: He's already signed and been announced on a 2 year loan with them

KennyBurner

Dortmund are able to demand whatever they want because Sancho is contracted to them for a few years, they aren't forced to sell for anything, they have every right to demand 120million for their player. Honestly as good as Sancho is I think we'd be absurd to pay it, and I don't think we will either.
He isn’t worth 120 and I could never fault Woodward for overpaying. Let’s just hope Dortmund wise up and we can all come to a manageable agreement. Also hope we have something in place because time is running out. We need 3 good players to compete for the league.

the chameleon

If we don’t get Sancho, we don’t need to necessarily need to target another winger instead. We need to start thinking in terms of who else (regardless of position) is available that will add 10-15 goals to our tally next year or help concede less goals.

- Upecamo will certainly reduce goals conceded by 10.

- Partey will contribute to increasing goals by 5 and reduce goals conceded 5.

- Sancho would have been someone that would have increased the goals tally by 10-15.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
No.1: He's not a Sancho replacement as they don't even play the same position

No.2: He's already signed and been announced on a 2 year loan with them
Ah right. Assumed he was a winger as they just bought Haaland.

reddevil80

If Sancho wants to come, he has to put forward a request to leave and that will put Dortmund in an uneasy position. I believe we could afford him but Woodward is being spot on and saying not at that price, in this climate. If Sancho stays quiet, he stays with BvB, if he speaks out and requests a transfer, then he will come to is; imho.

laughtersassassin

He isn’t worth 120 and I could never fault Woodward for overpaying. Let’s just hope Dortmund wise up and we can all come to a manageable agreement. Also hope we have something in place because time is running out. We need 3 good players to compete for the league.
Says who? His stats and age etc would say otherwise.

Chief123

Absolutely mind boggling how you and other fans can think Sancho is not worth 120m. Such lazy blazey comments. You most definitely haven't watch Sancho play enough to come to that conclusion.

Its amazing how fans can be so easily persuaded that Brooks is suddenly a good alternative to Sancho.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Absolutely mind boggling how you and other fans can think Sancho is not worth 120m. Such lazy blazey comments. You most definitely haven't watch Sancho play enough to come to that conclusion.

Its amazing how fans can be so easily persuaded that Brooks is suddenly a good alternative to Sancho.
Or they have a difference of opinion...

luke511

I think we're having to wait for the Smalling sale first to raise extra cash.

fck

Supports
Bayern
So you're only effective if you know everything? By not knowing he was offered a contract in secret last year, does that invalidate everything hes been bang on about in the past, and everything he says in the future? Little unreasonable when you think about it, no?
No that's not what I'm saying but isn't it funny that the only impressive inside information was missed by every ITK/journalist?
All the other speculations are not verifiable and easy to just make up.

theklr

So as per Fab, are Dortmund demanding we pay €120 million up front? This is all getting very tiring now.
No, just not in installments over 4-5 years. Fab never said up all up front I think.

The most quoted payment structure has always been a big sum upfront + installments next year and the year after.

Status
Not open for further replies.