g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmAWinner

I honestly can't wait to see Sancho in a United shirt with a caption "You love to see it"
Just a little bit more muppets.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
It's good to see us back at our past strategy of buying British talents with United DNA.
I don't care about that. All I care about is that we sign top quality players at the right age and the right attitude an on reasonable prices

FizzyWomack

Im away in a log cabin from tomorrow for four days with no internet, not sure I can cope not knowing what’s going on, I’ll just pray when I finally get internet it’s a done dealio, may reduce the stress of refreshing every 5 mins for weeks on end

I can 100 percent see you taking a little stroll out of the woods every so often to have a little look online, wouldn't blame you one bit! :lol:

Maybe you hold the key to us getting him, dont look at all and it will happen by Monday.

Have a great Friday muppets.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
“Awww honey it’s sweet that you’re crying”

“I know it’s been 5 years... 5 years since we have had a competent right winger”
If our incompetent right wingers can score 11 goals in 16 appearances at age 18 then who am I to complain?

Adamsk7

Am I the only one that subconsciously changes the thread title from “Nein” to “Ja” and gets excited for a second, only to realise it’s my stupid brain’s wishful thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.