Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

reelworld

Greenwood shouldn't be starting for us every week, it's that sort of daft mindset is so funny to me.

We've got a glaring hole on the RW and you're not fussed if we leave it again, yeah think you're one of the few who'd feel that way.
well he's not gonna start every week if he had a decent backup

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I don't think United fans backlash will be strong, it's a lot of money and there's always next year.
It's a lot of money, but how could we not have known what Sancho's valuation would be if we have been monitoring closely since he was 17...?
Players of that standing, such as Mbappe, Felix and Dembele have been sold for more, so a Covid discount has already been factored in.
We paid £80M for Maguire but baulk at the asking price for Sancho?
The British media were saying Sancho's wage demands are too high, yet De Gea & Pogba are on £350k per week, and Sanchez was on £500k per week, so what on Earth was Sancho demanding..??

And even if you throw a Covid world into the mix, that shouldn't really be such an issue, because we should have already had a sufficient transfer budget to cover both Sancho and Van De Beek, at €160m for the pair.
Or are we admitting that our Summer transfer budget was less than £150M, if so, what ever happened to the Lukaku money, was that the funding for Maguire?

Solskjaer recently confirmed that signing Bruno would impact the Summer funds, but why?
If the Lukaku money didn't cover Maguire, then it should have paid for Bruno, either way, we should still have £150M for this Summer.

And personally, I do't think there is any chance next year of getting Sancho, this is our perfect window of opportunity.
Next Summer he is likely to cost even more than €120m and will have more offers on the table from the likes of Barcelona and Madrid, possibly Liverpool too if one of Salah or Mane are sold on, plus there is no guarantee that United will even be able to offer Champions League football next year...?!?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Chelsea have acted swiftly and clinically in the summer window to bring Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Hakim Ziyech, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell and Malang Sarr to Stamford Bridge in one of the most ambitious recruitment projects in recent Premier League history.
When you see Chelseas business this summer is sickening, having said that Lampard could be the first manager to get sacked if he doesnt have a good start.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Fast forward to October 6th and we’ve signed Sancho, Thiago and Reguilon and we’re all laughing about how hysterical we all got

0le

Fast forward to October 6th and we’ve signed Sancho, Thiago and Reguilon and we’re all laughing about how hysterical we all got
Fast forward to October 7th when they all get injured during training and are out for several months each as is our luck. :D

SATA

When you see Chelseas business this summer is sickening, having said that Lampard could be the first manager to get sacked if he doesnt have a good start.
He will be fine as long as he lingers around the top 4 or 5 spots all year. Seems like Roman has a continuation plan for him and bought him those players. But yeah i see your point

El Zoido

It's a lot of money, but how could we not have known what Sancho's valuation would be if we have been monitoring closely since he was 17...?
Players of that standing, such as Mbappe, Felix and Dembele have been sold for more, so a Covid discount has already been factored in.
We paid £80M for Maguire but baulk at the asking price for Sancho?
The British media were saying Sancho's wage demands are too high, yet De Gea & Pogba are on £350k per week, and Sanchez was on £500k per week, so what on Earth was Sancho demanding..??

And even if you throw a Covid world into the mix, that shouldn't really be such an issue, because we should have already had a sufficient transfer budget to cover both Sancho and Van De Beek, at €160m for the pair.
Or are we admitting that our Summer transfer budget was less than £150M, if so, what ever happened to the Lukaku money, was that the funding for Maguire?

Solskjaer recently confirmed that signing Bruno would impact the Summer funds, but why?
If the Lukaku money didn't cover Maguire, then it should have paid for Bruno, either way, we should still have £150M for this Summer.
Maguire was bought before Covid.

Also you’re forgetting that £100m of that supposedly available £150m fund goes in the Glazers pockets and not back in to the club. You seem to be confusing us for a club that doesn’t have leeching owners.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Also you’re forgetting that £100m of that supposedly available £150m fund goes in the Glazers pockets and not back in to the club. You seem to be confusing us for a club that doesn’t have leeching owners.
No confusion at all in my mind mate, I'm just pointing out the flawed logic of the club and how the excuses don't stack up.

diarm

I've been super confident in this signing happening all summer, but it's getting towards shit or get off the pot time at this stage. Our season starts in 5 days.

Mani

Gone cold, not much reported apart from being reported of him being played or not played today.

Alexit

This post isn't "wasted", it will propel us to 1K pages and get this Sancho deal over the line!

kirk buttercup

One way another I would expect some type of Brief this week. Ole surely not happy that only one player boxed off. I really think we will see movement soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.