Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

redshaw

Had a quiet night for England but did well to set up his future team mate for the 7th goal.

Capwn

I reckon if the saudis buy us. He will be the first mega signing. We have no chance of getting any psg players cause saudi arabia and Qatar dont get along at all.

So no chance for mbappe.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Tammy
Pulisic/cho sancho
Mount
You know it makes sense...
It's a very young team that would most definitely have the wow factor..!!
Hudson-Odoi...Abrahams...Sancho...Pulisic....Mount....Christensen...Loftus-Cheek...Tomori...James
There's 9 quality players there under the age of 25, without me even having any knowledge of Chelsea's other emerging young players.

Then a batch of very good and experienced mid-twenties, Rudiger...Kepa...Barkley...Zouma...Kovacic...Batshuayi....Along with Kante & Jorginho..!! Blimey Chelsea have gone about assembling a pretty impressive squad and have shedloads of potential...:eek:

Dve

He hasn´t had a great season so far, and that makes it more likely he wants a move. And it contributes to the prize not raising as well.

Martial, Rashford, James, Sancho, Haaland, Greenwood

Why would he not want to be part of that set-up. That´s a front line of a team you can belive in, playing in CL next season or not.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
You know it's probably not a worth while article when the author starts off to admitting to their hyperbole just two months ago :lol:

‘Right now, there is no compelling argument for Southgate choosing Rashford over the man that Manchester United covet,’ were words I wrote in September. But here we are in November and there are compelling arguments aplenty.
That being said there are now concerns over Sancho aren't there? Was it just a hot 18 months he had? Is this just the dip all young players inevitable go through? Is his head not in it at Dortmund anymore because he knows a move is imminent?

One things for sure if his season continues like this Dortmund wont be able to command the same fee they could have done a few months ago

Classical Mechanic

You know it's probably not a worth while article when the author starts off to admitting to their hyperbole just two months ago :lol:

That being said there are now concerns over Sancho aren't there? Was it just a hot 18 months he had? Is this just the dip all young players inevitable go through? Is his head not in it at Dortmund anymore because he knows a move is imminent?

One things for sure if his season continues like this Dortmund wont be able to command the same fee they could have done a few months ago
He had a pretty amazing run of form for a player first hitting the scene, like you say, it was 18 months or so. This is his first wobble so nothing to get too excited about yet.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
He hasn´t had a great season so far, and that makes it more likely he wants a move. And it contributes to the prize not raising as well.

Martial, Rashford, James, Sancho, Haaland, Greenwood

Why would he not want to be part of that set-up. That´s a front line of a team you can belive in, playing in CL next season or not.
You can't play with all of them, you have to make a choice of the front three. And as we all know if you bench Martial, he'll just moan and ask for leaving

Bilbo

TeaBaggins

There shouldn't be. Its just form - it comes and goes. The modern football fan will write off a player so easily. Rashford goes from the next big thing to an overrated showpony in a week, and then back again. I cant see any reason why Sancho has suddenly lost the ability that has been so obvious recently.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
You can't play with all of them, you have to make a choice of the front three. And as we all know if you bench Martial, he'll just moan and ask for leaving
It would likely be Rashford - Martial - Sancho to begin with, but would rotate different players in each week.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

I reckon if the saudis buy us. He will be the first mega signing. We have no chance of getting any psg players cause saudi arabia and Qatar dont get along at all.

So no chance for mbappe.
There'd be no chance for Mbappe even if Qatar bought us as a 2nd club too. He will never go to a team who's been in a crisis for 6 years.

The-Mezzala

Have a bad feeling he will end up with the scousers.! Gutted as I would love him
here. Would anyone here be happy with Chiesa ? Watched him a few times really impressed but understand Serie A is not the level of the premier league

Suv666

Jamie Jackson is often right. I remember him being one of the first reporting Lukaku to Utd, who looked Chelsea bound. There might be something in this. Dont reckon we have the muscle to pull this of though.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Jamie Jackson's a bull shit merchant and always has been.

E-mal

You can't bent Martial with that set of players considering he is likely the most matured of the lot in terms of decision making and more polished in the middle.
It is very obvious how our team transformed since he came back from injury.

PyroMan

Highly, highly doubtful that he moves to us especially in our current state.

Only way this happens is if we end up winning the Europa league. Don't think Sancho will want to not play in the CL.

Dve

You cannot seriously mean that Martial should not have competition for his position, because he will moan if he is benched. If he is benched, that means there is a better striker playing. I guess we can´t have anything of that.

Dve

Only way this happens is if we end up winning the Europa league. Don't think Sancho will want to not play in the CL.
For a big club like United, there is only one way, and that´s upwards. Why would you not want to be part of that. Fans are not so spoiled anymore, they will be trilled.

Scholsey2004

His stats are still pretty good even during this less productive period. 3 goals and five assists in 8 or 9 league games is nothing to sniff at.

Scholsey2004

I wonder if they're still interested in Gomes? That could really sweeten the deal for Dortmund. He seems to be running his contract down anyway.

Louis Van Cal

I wonder if they're still interested in Gomes? That could really sweeten the deal for Dortmund. He seems to be running his contract down anyway.
Unfortunately there's not much we can do there at this point, he's free to talk to foreign teams as of next January I think.

Hanky panky

I dont say likely but im not that pessimistic. He would be sure starter in United. There is some national team teammates playing in United also. We have some good youngsters and we are not that far from really good team. Lets say 1-2 years and 3-4 signings. After him it would be only 2-3 signings. United pays well and he could move back to England. There is much competition is RW in many other big clubs.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I wonder how Sancho would do as a #10.
This is what I am interested in.

I know he can do well at RW but I am more interested seeing him either as a CF or a CAM.

I actually like his well times passes more than his dribbles and crosses.

zenith

His recent drop in form and other troubles at dortmound actually give us a fighting chance to get him. It's fairly obvious that his position at his current club is becoming untenable and there does seem to be a lack of alternatives for his future club.

I know this exercise has been done before but other than us there are not many places where he'll be a guaranteed starter. Even Chelsea have pulisic and CHO and Real Madrid also don't seem to need him so much.

It'll sort out our attack for years to come if we manage to get him and haaland. Though I won't be too fussed if he does as James and greenwood are not doing badly either.

Status
Not open for further replies.