Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

Thiagoal

We’ll sign him in two years and turn him to shit… mark my words

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I’m personally okay without anymore Dortmund signings.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He destroyed us in the UEFA Youth League thing last season for Dortmund.

Classical Mechanic

I'm a bit on the fence with him from what I've seen. He's very positive and aggressive but loses the ball a lot. He was really bad when England u19 won the Euros final this summer. Some of his miscontrols were frightening. Only just turned 18 though so he's very young.

He isn't a striker either. He's a left winger/inside forward.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I'm a bit on the fence with him from what I've seen. He's very positive and aggressive but loses the ball a lot. He was really bad when England u19 won the Euros final this summer. Some of his miscontrols were frightening. Only just turned 18 though so he's very young.

For Dortmund it looks like he can be an impact sub now. High risk in his play as you said, but if he pulls a successful move he can be quite effective.

Classical Mechanic

For Dortmund it looks like he can be an impact sub now. High risk in his play as you said, but if he pulls a successful move he can be quite effective.
I agree. Much better to come on against tired legs at this point. It shows the attraction of Dortmund for young players too. Carney Chukwuemeka (he's older and was the star for England u19 this summer) signed for Chelsea for £20m recently and last night he played for Chelsea u21s in a 0-3 loss! If he'd signed for Dortmund he'd get far more opportunities.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs

Agree, he reminds me a bit of Bolasie.