Jamie Carragher

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
The whole situation reminds me of how in the day Soccer AM used to have that whole bit with the soccerettes, the way Lovejoy fawned all over them like a chauvinistic pig masquerading as stark bravado. I used to throw a rock at my TV every week when it came on for it was a time before I knew where to share my consternation for the world to see. Went through many a TV over the years in apoplectic rage. Never missed an episode though. Loved that section.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Diallo giving him the second most difficult clip to watch of his week.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
One of the main things that annoys me about Neville is he doesn't entrench himself as completely and utterly biased, like a Twitter fan, the way this idiot does. Maybe that's to Neville's credit actually.
Neville posted a video of Carragher dancing on instagram after full time.

Blood Mage

Unprofessional biased cnut. If Neville was as partisan in his support for United there'd be nationwide demand for him to be sacked.

IRELANDUNITED

Anyone coming from the game be careful he doesn’t spit at your kids, he tends to do that when things aren’t going his way.

Chairman Steve

When Liverpool’s not involved, he’s a decent pundit.

However when Liverpool are involved, he can be the worst winner or the worst loser. He was crowing for a month after the 7-0 last season and this season Arsenal were told to just get down the tunnel after Liverpool had been beaten them.

Strachan8

Thought today’s ‘Stick to football’ was the best by some distance for sometime as the banter and insight between Keane, Neville and Wrighty was superb and flowed so naturally; Jill Scott added some value too and was not out of place. Carragher’s absence makes all the difference as he can’t keep his mouth shut!

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
So much better without Carragher. You just know he would have ruined the United and Arsenal rivalry chat.

Josh 76

Thought today’s ‘Stick to football’ was the best by some distance for sometime as the banter and insight between Keane, Neville and Wrighty was superb and flowed so naturally; Jill Scott added some value too and was not out of place. Carragher’s absence makes all the difference as he can’t keep his mouth shut!
He always tries to start neutral, but can't help himself bigging up his own career or how great Liverpool were/are.

Sky should have sacked him after the spitting incident. He acts like he's in the play ground most of the time. It's a shame really as he's knowledge of football is spot on. Some of his banter on Twitter is cringe!