Jamie Vardy

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Vardy is not good enough for Leicester, his legs have gone, if we were to sign Vardy we should resign Rooney. Do actually read what you post?

I think you've got the stupidity down for all of us
Vardy's legs haven't gone, he's not in great form but he's still a top player

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Nah, not good enough to be at a top club. He needs to be playing sides that press high and leave space behind, hence why he's got such a good record against the top 6. He wouldn't get that here, and his ability to score would be severely hampered.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Vardy is not good enough for Leicester, his legs have gone, if we were to sign Vardy we should resign Rooney. Do actually read what you post?

I think you've got the stupidity down for all of us
Really? You ever heard of sarcasm? Do you really think I was serious about signing Rooney? I was essentially comparing Vardy to Rooney, two players who are way past their peak, dear me.
Can you stop with the dishing out of insults, it really isn't clever and just highlights how poor quality your posts to me are.

starman

Really? You ever heard of sarcasm? Do you really think I was serious about signing Rooney? I was essentially comparing Vardy to Rooney, two players who are way past their peak, dear me.
Can you stop with the dishing out of insults, it really isn't clever and just highlights how poor quality your posts to me are.
Stupidity or sarcasm, its really hard to tell the difference with your posts.
If you're comparing Vardys physical state to that of Rooneys i will let others judge which it is

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Seeing as it was posted in the Jamie Vardy thread I was guessing Danny Simpson.

wythyred

If he had of come through the academy system at a premier league club how good would he of been?

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
If he had of come through the academy system at a premier league club how good would he of been?
he'd be shite, his natural aggression would have been coached out of him, the reason he is so good if because of having to play non league and learn that stuff, prem academies would have turned him into a crap winger