Jesus got covid on Christmas day

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He will miss the game against us

Pep's Suit

Them having to play Mendy at LB is the bigger blow, Cancelo has been great for them.

Aguero isn't fully fit too.

Advantage us for the cup tie
Yeah, Mendy and Zinchenko are so bad.

Aguero won't be fit for weeks and that's if he can even stay fit now.

Threesus

I think Jesus and Walker will be available for the cup tie, won't they? Didn't Salah return earlier than expected, after contracting COVID?

Threesus

Yeah, Mendy and Zinchenko are so bad.

Aguero won't be fit for weeks and that's if he can even stay fit now.
There are rumours that Aguero will leave at the end of the season. Think there is any truth in that?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
And there was a man named Cancelo. He was a chief tax collector and was rich. And he was seeking to see who Jesus was, but on account of the crowd he could not, because he was small of stature and many blue plastic seats were in the way. So he ran on ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see him, for he was about to pass that way. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, “Cancelo, hurry and come down, for I must stay at your house today.”

Mindhunter

What if Jesus Navas falls in love with Gabriel Jesus on New Year’s Eve and they get married?

Jesus decides to change his family name and will be known henceforth as Jesus Jesus.

Foxbatt

And there was a man named Cancelo. He was a chief tax collector and was rich. And he was seeking to see who Jesus was, but on account of the crowd he could not, because he was small of stature and many blue plastic seats were in the way. So he ran on ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see him, for he was about to pass that way. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, “Cancelo, hurry and come down, for I must stay at your house today.”
Then there was an old man named Josep. He told Jesus to be careful about the crosses from a man named Raheem. That he, Jesus should get on to the end of the cross. Lo and behold Jesus nailed the cross and the rest is history.

Threesus

I think next 2 months will decide but right now I think he's very, very likely to leave.
The bad man can't hurt me anymore. AGUEROOOO is the worst moment I have ever had supporting United. So glad we signed RVP that summer.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
They have enough quality to replace Walker and Jesus for short term. Sterling & KDB are what I consider as irreplaceable even for short term.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I got all excited as I thought of a new Jesus joke that I haven't seen being done before. It requires an above-average Bible knowledge though and it probably isn't even going to be funny to anyone but myself :(

Noli me tangere!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I think Jesus and Walker will be available for the cup tie, won't they? Didn't Salah return earlier than expected, after contracting COVID?
Isn't it 10 days? If it was confirmed yesterday, they just creep in. If it's 14 then they're out

Chief123

Would it be a good idea to go straight into a big game after having two weeks off?
To be fair it should be pretty easy for them. They are unlikely to get too unwell from it and aren’t injured. They’ll continue to train alone.