Jimmy Bullard is the Greatest Footballer in the World

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Football has two purposes - to be a competitive sport and to be entertaining. I'd argue that Jimmy Bullard's ability to provide entertainment far outweighs the benefits that players such as Ronaldo or Messi have brought to the average match watching supporter.

Please discuss appropriately.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I always thought he was hilarious

Remember his team talk mimicking Phil Brown, that was great

He is a bit annoying now whenever I see him in tv. Last I saw he was presenting soccer am which I assume nobody actually watches anymore

Shnabb

I guess you watched tonight's Everton match and thought that the Chelsea player looked a bit like Jimmy?

68cob

This might be worthy of a new thread, such as Unexpected plaudit from ex footballer

But, I'm just catching up on celebrity masterchef, yeah sad I know, and Jimmy Bullard has just compared the honour of cooking for Mary Berry, to Man United coming into the kitchen.
For those of you lucky enough not to know, Mary Berry is a much hyped cake maker from an annoyingly over hyped baking show in the UK.

Last edited:

Red00012

This might be worthy of a new thread, such as Unexpected plaudit from ex footballer

But, I'm just catching up on celebrity masterchef, yeah sad I know, and Jimmy Bullard has just compared the honour of cooking for Mary Berry, to Man United coming into the kitchen.
For those of you lucky enough not to know, Mary Berry is a much hyped cake maker from an annoyingly over hyped baking show in the UK.
That’s one of the strangest bumps I’ve read