Jlloyd Samuel - RIP

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Terrible news, RIP Jlloyd and love to your family :(

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sad news. I was quite intrigued when he went to Iran to play football. There was a good interview he did about his time there.

RIP.

Very sad news, and a reminder you never know when its your turn. Just dropping your kids off at school :(

ZAGREB RED

Terrible, 37 is no age at all. Very sad news to say the least. RIP.

JohnnyKills

Terrible news. I'm from the village where it happened which brings it home even more.

RIP

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Absolutely devastating for the family. I had a real soft spot for villa when he was playing for them. A really good side and he was definitely part of what made them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Absolutely devastating for the family. I had a real soft spot for villa when he was playing for them. A really good side and he was definitely part of what made them.
He played very well for us in 03/04 when we finished 6th. Deservedly got an England call up.

Lost focus after that and became a bit part player when we signed Freddie Bouma from PSV and then went to Bolton and I lost track after that.

Still awful news. To think it was just a normal morning of dropping his kids off at School and then ten minutes later he's gone. Heartbreaking. :(

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Just seen a picture of the crash, the whole car was engulfed in flames by the looks of it :(

cyberman

The only sliver of a silver lining is that he was dropping off the kids and not picking them up.
RIP

extincti fugax hominum

This is absolutely horrible news :( RIP Jlloyd.

I really can't imagine what goes through his poor kids minds :(

Condolences to Samuel family.