Joachim Andersen

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Signed by Fulham. This transfer went under the radar.

Thoughts?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think that's a good pick up (considering it's Fulham).

Haven't seen a huge amount but by all accounts he did well at Sampdoria, Lyon signed him for 20m but he didn't meet expectations there and was mainly a sub. Still young though and part of the Danish squad.

Would've been happy with us picking him up as we don't have much quality if Mings hamstring goes again.

SambaBoy

A lot of people on here wanted us to sign him when he was at Sampdoria.

Okey

His level dipped after Sampdoria. Couldn't hold down a place at Lyon. Not much better than average I'm afraid...

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think that's a good pick up (considering it's Fulham).

Haven't seen a huge amount but by all accounts he did well at Sampdoria, Lyon signed him for 20m but he didn't meet expectations there and was mainly a sub. Still young though and part of the Danish squad.

Would've been happy with us picking him up as we don't have much quality if Mings hamstring goes again.
Doing quite well isn't he?

Not just down to him but night and day with Fulham defensively compared to start of the season when they were starting all of Tim Ream, Odoi and Joe Bryan.

Really surprised he flopped at Lyon, what happened there French league fans? I imagine Fulham will sign him for 15-20m.

Basso

When Fulham loaned him in October they had one of the worst defensive stats in the league. In their last 17 games, their defensive stats are among the best in the league.
Reckon Leicester or Spurs will try and sign him. Not often you see a loan signing step up and be a captain.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We were looking at him before I think? We should sign him

diarm

He was bloody superb yesterday! I was keeping an eye on him early because a Newcastle supporting mate was raving about him all week and saying he could end up the difference between them and Fulham this season.

Safe to say he didn't disappoint - that must have been one of the CB performances of the season.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Doing quite well isn't he?

Not just down to him but night and day with Fulham defensively compared to start of the season when they were starting all of Tim Ream, Odoi and Joe Bryan.

Really surprised he flopped at Lyon, what happened there French league fans? I imagine Fulham will sign him for 15-20m.
He started out playing a fair bit when he first arrived from Sampdoria. But I don't know if Lyon changed their manager or whoever it was just ended up preferring other players. In any case he's been a good signing for Fulham.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
He started out playing a fair bit when he first arrived from Sampdoria. But I don't know if Lyon changed their manager or whoever it was just ended up preferring other players. In any case he's been a good signing for Fulham.
It is a loan, right? Up for grabs in the summer, probably.

Not sure he would suits us. A bit similar to Maguire, I think.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
It is a loan, right? Up for grabs in the summer, probably.

Not sure he would suits us. A bit similar to Maguire, I think.
Yeah it's just a loan. I'm not sure he's good enough for us but surely a bunch of Premier League clubs will be looking at him this summer (although if he keeps performing Lyon might just take him back). Fulham themselves will probably try to sign him if he's for sale.

Borussia Teeth

My bro's a Fulham fan so I've watched a fair bit of them this season. Andersen's been very good. As has their other CB Tosin Adrebayo (spell?). Wouldn't mind either in the summer. Both should be affordable too.