Joao Felix

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Isn't he waiting for Barcelona? He's on record this summer saying they're his dream club.

Bit of a red flag he's yet to secure a move away all summer, if you ask me. Especially with top and available forwards such a rarity.
Good point. But might also be a case of cost and who he would be willing to join. I bet he would wait for a top PL club (and his only option in the PL is probably Man Utd), Bayern, PSG and Barca. Maybe one or two in Italy, but I doubt it.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
When the only other choice is Martial or Rashford as a 9, bring him in!

El Jefe

A team that has problems scoring deciding to add Joao Felix. What could go wrong there.

He'll only miss chances in a fancier way than our current players do while we argue what position he should play to get the best out of him. When I think about it that sounds like most of our big attacking signings in recent years.

Plastic Evra

I don't think the team needs more attackers except a CF. If we're really toying with F9 ideas let's maybe play Sancho there ?

Last edited:

thomas porter

I'd love to get him on loan for a season as he can help unlock bruno's best form and get Rashford on the wing full time.

Jeffthered

'...in a malfunctioning Chelsea-side his npxg was in the 82nd percentile among strikers with 0,47 per 90 min). 94th percentile if you compare him to attacking midfielders...'

I have no idea what this means, it reads like something from Star Trek...lol... may I assume that essentially it is stating that he played well in a poor side?

I would swap Felix for Sancho and Martial immediately. He's a better player, his game is more effective, more mature, and more intelligent than Sancho and Martial. But he's no pressing forward though, if ETH wants all of that.

Oranges038

He's just another player who's all fart and no shit.

Maybe he just needs someone to squeeze his head.

Redstain

Think it's a decent move Felix and Hojlund to rotate between fixtures gives Rashford a permanent spot on the left and allows Sancho to play on the right to fill in for Antony in case of form etc. In a season where there no money it makes sense.

croadyman

Where would he fit into the team in order to get the best out of him do you think

Yagami

Good post resistant
He possesses attributes no one in our squad has. The ability to dribble and keep the ball under pressure. He's very strong on the ball in terms of shielding it and whatnot so he'd be a welcome addition to our squad.

Charlie Foley

'...in a malfunctioning Chelsea-side his npxg was in the 82nd percentile among strikers with 0,47 per 90 min). 94th percentile if you compare him to attacking midfielders...'

I have no idea what this means, it reads like something from Star Trek...lol... may I assume that essentially it is stating that he played well in a poor side?

I would swap Felix for Sancho and Martial immediately. He's a better player, his game is more effective, more mature, and more intelligent than Sancho and Martial. But he's no pressing forward though, if ETH wants all of that.
Basically yes. His non penalty expected goals was better than 82% of strikers and 94% of midfielders. In a bad team he was more of a threat than most players in his position(s)

tomaldinho1

Honestly no more of these creative technical guys who are hybrid 10/9 or wide men. We have too many already who all seem to be competing with each other for spots that don’t quite suit any of them.

Buy a CM

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Bright talent but lacks the character to make it through a very demanding industry that is football.

Oranges038

Press resistance?
Nice hair.

Bright talent but lacks the character to make it through a very demanding industry that is football.
I think maybe he's a bit like Dani, only less talented. There's no doubt that going to AM was the wrong move, a horrible team who play horrible football.

He could be a really good player but maybe he just needs the right environment to get the best out of him. But I genuinely don't think that will happen at Utd.

Last edited:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Basically yes. His non penalty expected goals was better than 82% of strikers and 94% of midfielders. In a bad team he was more of a threat than most players in his position(s)
You're not really a threat if you don't score them though are you? It's weird though because I remember watching him at Benfica and he looked cold as ice in front of goal.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Always plays well against us I feel, wouldn't be against a loan with an option.

Plastic Evra

Can't believe he would be that cheap even on a loan. More affordable than most definitive transfers in attack or midfield, perhaps...

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I've never seen a player have such good rep despite only ever performing in his debut breakout season. The fact he's hotly linked to Barcelona is quite impressive to me.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
an overpaid forward who does not score enough goals, his attitude also seems a bit toxic. No thanks.

Charlie Foley

You're not really a threat if you don't score them though are you? It's weird though because I remember watching him at Benfica and he looked cold as ice in front of goal.
I guess it depends how you look at it. If an attacking player’s movement/dribbling/play gets them a lot of good chances, I’d say they’re threatening to score, even if they miss them. The Torres miss in 2011 was definitely Chelsea threatening to score. If a player is not getting into position of hiding from the ball or turning it over further out the field then they aren’t threatening.

the atleti move was the wrong move for him.

Zed 101

didn't he cost Chelsea over £1m per game, if we have that kind of money to spunk not sure Felix would be the priority