Joe Hart - Manchester City 'Legend'

Oggmonster

Yeah, it's a shame they can't be arsed/are not allowed to do it themselves.

I was heartbroken when I found out Batshuayi didn't do his own Twitter.

Same social media as Mendy and a few others who are "funny" on Twitter etc.

I don't know why people follow most of them it's never actually them posting for the large part...I mean I somewhat get the ones who are playing characthers (i.e. batshuayi social media guy etc) but Joe Hart's Instagram is surely never interesting?

Pagh Wraith

I just spent a minute trying to figure out why this is news worthy. Maybe he just doesn't like Spurs. Then I realised he actually plays for Spurs now.

Pep's Suit

Yeah, it's a shame they can't be arsed/are not allowed to do it themselves.

I was heartbroken when I found out Batshuayi didn't do his own Twitter.
Thought that was obvious. Just like some other guys. Basically they use it to build a brand around their names and sell themselves as someone who they are not. It's sad, really. Remember when Twitter was 'real' in early 10s but then it became a machine to make money and players started hirimg companies to run their accounts.

I know the person who posted it - they're absolutely gutted, shitting it...

It's genuinely the biggest work-related nightmare imaginable. I remember back in the day, when I was just starting in the industry, I posted a screenshot on a pretty famous female music artist's Twitter - obviously pretending to be her, but unfortunately forgetting to crop out my tabs.

There wasn't anything dodgy in them - was in the office - but there were things like BBC Football, some United stories, the Google Image search I'd done to find the picture...things that made it really, really clear that it wasn't posted by her.

I removed it within seconds, and nothing really came of it because Twitter wasn't as big back then, but I still remember that utter sinking, sick feeling in my stomach when I realised.

This is on another level.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Why is legend in quotes? He's the joint golden glove record holder in the Premier League. He was a great player for us.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

It's genuinely the biggest work-related nightmare imaginable. I remember back in the day, when I was just starting in the industry, I posted a screenshot on a pretty famous female music artist's Twitter - obviously pretending to be her, but unfortunately forgetting to crop out my tabs.

There wasn't anything dodgy in them - was in the office - but there were things like BBC Football, some United stories, the Google Image search I'd done to find the picture...things that made it really, really clear that it wasn't posted by her.

I removed it within seconds, and nothing really came of it because Twitter wasn't as big back then, but I still remember that utter sinking, sick feeling in my stomach when I realised.

Why is somebody running it who doesn’t even watch the football? Or is there multiple people doing lots of other famous people at the same time all mixed together? must have just seen a news headline and assumed, it’s so lazy to do that.

RashyForPM

Putting a lighter note on it, that might have done wonders for her reputation, being seen to be a United fan! That’s another hundreds of millions of people added to her audience. She’ll be battering you once she finds out that you deleted it! :D

But yeah, very unfortunate for your mate/acquaintance.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea

How could they not know the result in the game, baffling :confused: ?

Hopefully management see the funny side, was a quite brilliant post for anyone who doesn't support Spurs and especially their rivals...

One of the funniest football posts I've seen in a long time. Rubbing salt in nicely.

Why is somebody running it who doesn’t even watch the football? Or is there multiple people doing lots of other famous people at the same time all mixed together? must have just seen a news headline and assumed, it’s so lazy to do that.
The strange thing is they are into football - just not Spurs apparently :lol:. It's a sports agency. Just a complete brainfart, thought they'd won and threw the post up.

Worst part is, the graphic they used was copied from this tweet...where it clearly states they lost.

Boneli

If you ever needed a reminder why he fell out of favour…

Red the Bear

Something less generic
One of the most overrated goalies around, pep did a master class by throwing him out.

Although he seemed to be an ok person so there's that at least.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
I still love him. He was absolutely brilliant in his peak for us, especially in the champions league. Sad to see him hang up the gloves.

Irwin99

Always remember that beautiful Pirlo performance against England where he was absolutely majestic all match and when it came to penalties Joe Hart was trying to get into the heads of the Italian players and Pirlo chipped that Panenka penalty :drool:. One of those beautiful football moments.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Did well but was susceptible to the near post shot if I remember correctly. Had some absolute monster goals.

Pep getting rid was the right decision, Hart went on loan to Torino and was a laughing stock.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Should have been kicked out of the game after this.
as a goalkeeper, you have to stay on your line for penalties. players are allowed to feint in their run up. you’re only allowed to use your hands in the box. but at least if the striker trips over, i’m allowed to front rub myself off on them.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Not really heroic when every shot was straight towards him.
I will always remember City playing (I think) CSKA Moscow a few years back, and they had Niall Quinn on commentary.

Hart made a save that had Quinn waxing lyrical about it being one of the best saves he'd ever seen. The replay showed Hart raise both arms and one leg, and the ball then strike his standing leg. The one limb he didn't move.