Joe Rodon to Spurs

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He was offered (and signed) a new 5 year contract in the summer, so clearly the club value him. But he's still young and inexperienced, so for the time being he probably is only going to be used in some cup games or for injury cover.

Rondon is around 18 months older and has a lot more experience under his belt, so probably will be ahead of Tanganga in the current CB pecking order at Spurs.
Exactly. Whereas you said he'd have to dislodge him (along with all the others) to get into the team, no?

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Exactly. Whereas you said he'd have to dislodge him (along with all the others) to get into the team, no?
No, I said he have to dislodge one of our current (pre-Rodon) regular CBs. These don't include Tanganga.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
No, I said he have to dislodge one of our current (pre-Rodon) regular CBs. These don't include Tanganga.
"not to mention Tanganga (our super amazing youth product)" (I paraphrase).

Anyhow. We agree. Of course Tanganga is pushed further down the pecking order.

Seems Toby isn't fully trusted by Mourinho. Wanted to buy him for us, got him a new deal there, but he's found himself on the bench quite a bit, behind Sanchez and Dier.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
"not to mention Tanganga (our super amazing youth product)" (I paraphrase).

Anyhow. We agree. Of course Tanganga is pushed further down the pecking order.

Seems Toby isn't fully trusted by Mourinho. Wanted to buy him for us, got him a new deal there, but he's found himself on the bench quite a bit, behind Sanchez and Dier.
He got him to sign a new contract, I think he hasn't been fit from what we hear.