Film John Wick (Now for Chapter 2)

kps88

Surprised to see it getting such good reviews. The trailer looked laughably bad.

Simbo

Just another mindless action flick. Looking forward to it!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just watched the trailer, to be fair if I had that car and some dick stole it I'd go on a rampage too.

Jev

Silly story but the action is cool and crisp and makes for some mindless fun. Keanu Reeves is a fantastic action lead and Nyqvist makes a fascinating villain. Very cool Sin City esque slash comic booky criminal underworld. Don't expect too much, though. It's a B movie, just a superbly entertaining one at that.

Last edited:

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Watched this today...thought it'd get boring after watching the same stunts, but surprisingly now. Mindless action flick Chapter 2.

The villain(s) were a bit let down and need a more stronger character/presence.

Can't wait for Chapter 3.

Dan

It was a little bit cheesy but I still enjoyed it.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Watched John Wick 1 the other night, entertaining enough shoot em up, I like the dog owner angle.

Sylar

Saw number 2 tonight. Loved it. Its what I want from my action movies.

I think Keanu Reeves it the last modern day action hero!
Hes awesome. Though I do like Tom Cruise in roles like this too (enjoyed Jack Reacher tbh).

Sylar

Oh you're an abomination. Hate him in that movie. And wish he'd stop doing it. For those who read the books, it's a crime equal to first degree murder of a loved character. Runs your imagination of a brilliant character.
I dont read the book so thats probably why :lol: Though ive read this before what you said. Something about him not being imposing or tall or something else (cant remember).

Yeah. Cheesy as hell. Love the underworld code, coins and markers stuff. Something out of a Mario Puzo novel, made a comic book.

Can't wait for Chapter 3.
I found it also hilarious. Like that scene where Jack and the bodyguard dude were just walking with their silencers trying to aim at each other, very nonchalant

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
dont read the book so thats probably why :lol: Though ive read this before what you said. Something about him not being imposing or tall or something else (cant remember).
He's supposed to be a brick slab of a man. Tall, well built, heavily muscled and extremely intelligent. A brute of a man, with primeval instincts and not afraid to get dirty if needed..... Something the very antithesis to what Cruise plans, sauve and sophisticated.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I found it also hilarious. Like that scene where Jack and the bodyguard dude were just walking with their silencers trying to aim at each other, very nonchalant
Yeah, the world fascinates me. Something like the Assassin's Guild you read in Fantasy books. A regulated and ordered world of killers with rules. After Matrix 1, this is his best movies yet imo.

Though the bad guys mindlessly run straight to him even though they have guns, it's just satisfying and entertaining without too much queasiness.

Minkaro

Loved it. Loved the shout out to Enter the Dragon too. Can't wait for Chapter 3.

LonelyFire

Thought it was excellent. It is what it is and doesn't pretend to be what it's not.

Soundtrack awesome again.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Just watched Chapter 2 on the plane, fun mindless action. And although I like him as he seems likeable, does Keanu have a speech impediment? He seems to struggle with his diction at times.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Just watched Chapter 2 on the plane, fun mindless action. And although I like him as he seems likeable, does Keanu have a speech impediment? He seems to struggle with his diction at times.
How dare you Keanu is perfect even God worships Keanu

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I actually really liked the first one, classic revenge, good acting even from Reeves for all he had to do. It was different from the second as it actually had a story to hold it together, I wanted Reeves to hurt the killer of his wife and pup as much as he good. The second one was less story and more action, watchable but a let down for me.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Welcome to two thousand and they've already released the third movie and are working on a fourth.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I dated her. Shit in bed.
Funny you would mention that, she just told me verbatim "i never came for him and i doubt he's gotten good enough to make now either"

Typical feeble-minded heretic, blaming your own shortcomings on others