Jonny Evans to Sunderland

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
:lol:

tis true, I saw it on the Beeb.

Evans poised for Sunderland move

Jonny Evans has won three caps for Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland defender Jonny Evans is poised to join Sunderland on loan for the rest of the season.
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is reported to have approved the highly-rated 18-year-old's move to join Roy Keane at the Stadium of Light.

Evans recently returned to Old Trafford from a spell with Royal Antwerp who are United's partner club.

The Glengormley lad has played in Northern Ireland's last three matches after an superb debut against Spain.

Ferguson is keen for Evans to get more first team experience before a possible breakthrough to United's senior side.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/6202637.stm

Red17

Fergie in his Friday interview with MUTV said they were still considering whether to keep Evans with the first team or for him to head out on loan with Sunderland a likely possibility.

He has also given Keano the green light to take Bardsley on loan. Apparently, Keano had enquired after the 2.

M160RA

I have a sneaky feeling that Fergie is waiting to see if any offers will come in for Brown/Silvestre, in which case he might choose to let Evans stay and get an odd game or a couple of minutes at the end of each game.

Red17

M160RA said:
I have a sneaky feeling that Fergie is waiting to see if any offers will come in for Brown/Silvestre, in which case he might choose to let Evans stay and get an odd game or a couple of minutes at the end of each game.
Interesting thought....