Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurs fans learning what Chelsea and United fans learned the hard way in recent years, feels all like deja vu :lol: :wenger:

It usually takes more than season or 2 to get that point but it seems as if he's accelerated the timeline this go around and is already dividing their fanbase between his acolytes and followers of his cult of personality and the traditional fans of the club 3-4 months in

Oh look, the very timeline of events that transpired here, only faster. Not like Spurs fans didn't just witness the shiteshow engulf us for 3 seasons. You need to be a special kind of thick to spot a hazard from a safe distance and still fall in it

I hope we can get a big result and destroy him and tottenham, I hope Ole keeps the team focused after tonight, expect Shaw Martial(if available) Fred to be so eager for this...

Spurs fans learning what Chelsea and United fans learned the hard way in recent years, feels all like deja vu :lol: :wenger:

It usually takes more than season or 2 to get that point but it seems as if he's accelerated the timeline this go around and is already dividing their fanbase between his acolytes and followers of his cult of personality and the traditional fans of the club 3-4 months in

It's incredible how the exact same scenario keeps repeating at every club.

Can we not post on this thread until after Sunday please? It's just tempting fate. He's gonna Jose us isn't he?

Jose gets a stay of execution, a chance to reflect and Kane back for his next match. Which is against us. Dammit!

And Son as well. Not sure the guy who they bought in January will be ready though.
This is another reason why the postponement of the season doesn't make for fair grounds,

The season should really be voided right here and now to avoid this sort of disparity.

I was really looking forward to finishing off that cnut Mourinho this weekend. He's like the antelope with a broken leg and we were about to sink our teeth into him. :(

Spurs will get back Kane and Son I suppose? That's good news for them, and tougher for us but we will also get Rashford and Pogba back.

Spurs will get back Kane and Son I suppose? That's good news for them, and tougher for us but we will also get Rashford and Pogba back.

Not sure Pogba would play. Would be a risk to try him as well as Bruno in such a match and there's no way he merits playing instead of Bruno.

Not sure Pogba would play. Would be a risk to try him as well as Bruno in such a match and there's no way he merits playing instead of Bruno.
I think we could try a 4/4/2 with Pogba Bruno ahead of Fred and Matic. And Martial / Rashford or James in front of them.

Just enough time for Jose to prepare another round of excuses when we beat them.

"Who has betrayed me by leaking this to the press?!? Was it you, granny? Infamy, infamy! No pasta for you."

A man leading by example -- nothing wrong with that.

Sheffield United 3:1 Tottenham (2 July 2020)
Meltdown incoming.

Don't think it’s going to help that he needs to apparently sell before he can buy.

Mou teams now are terrible attacking, and terrible defending. The special one has totally lost it

He needs to retire. Pure and simple.

He's finished, simply finished. Qatar / MLS / Portugal NT next or retirement.

Genuinely think the best thing Spurs can do is get rid and start again. This is not the man to build a team up from nothing.

Spurs are pure fecking muck. You’d think at least they’d be scoring seeing as they have the best ‘centre forward’ in the Premier League. Absolutely pitiful.

Why’s he not playing Toby or Vertonghen? They better than Dier.

I know a die hard spurs fan who for years ranted against Mourinho saying he hated him with all his heart his tactics were terrible his attitude wirse etc anytime Jose was bought into the conversation yet once Jose became Spurs Manager he wont hear a bad word against him and thinks the sun shines from him .

Its been great winding him up especially since Ole got us playing

I wonder is there any chance of the club and the man himself coming to the decision in the summer that this was a misstep and just parting ways before more damage is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.