Jose Mourinho's press conference - Chelsea (H) | 13:30 GMT

GM K

I just hope Jose gets it right at United in terms of how the team plays on a consistent basis. He seems like a good fit for the club in almost every area. He represents the club well the way he comports himself, commands respect and conducts press conferences.

yamo123x

i guess Mctominay will start as will matic and pogba.
Dont be surprised if Bailly or Lindelof start in a 3 man physcial midfield.

i Would like to see this

de gea

lindelof bailly smalling young

mctominay pogba matic

rashford lukaku sanchez

subs: valencia carrick shaw lingard martial Ibra

dove

Better late than never.
Woah woah woah, slow down a bit. It took them like 10 years to create a channel, gonna take at least another 5 years to learn that you can stream stuff on it as well :lol:

Hephaestus

Wait a min. When did Jones get injured?
Got injured either during or after the Newcastle game. Wasn't on the bench at Huddersfield in the FA Cup and Mourinho mentioned afterwards that he didn't have any fit players outside of the 18 selected.

ti vu

We need to scrap Jones ASAP, why is he still here, when he’s constantly unavailable. I’m sick of it. Not that the others on the list are much use to us either.
I gave up on Jones to fulfill his potential, and don't see him as starter. However, he still puts in good performance. Being English and still is good age, it's worth keeping as squad member for some other occasion. I meant buying a homegrown qualified player now is expensive let alone one that is settled for squad role. And it's not like our new bought CBs would all overcome the injury curse. We need both quality and quantity.

Fully Fledged

And this is how the Daily Star twist it! :houllier::houllier:
What are they talking about? He said that Players have to earn trust in response to a question about McTominay it had nothing to do with Pogba.

When asked about Pogba he said that he showed his professionalism by getting ready to come on in 10 seconds.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I just hope Jose gets it right at United in terms of how the team plays on a consistent basis. He seems like a good fit for the club in almost every area. He represents the club well the way he comports himself, commands respect and conducts press conferences.
The most important bit is unfortunately lacking. He has to get more from his team in terms of attacking play and get them to play good football consistently. As far as how he is and behave as a United manager I have no problems with him.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Phil Jones needs the key to City's medicine cabinet.

haram

Maybe I am a stickler, but it seemed so unprofessional for the journo who was asking the Pogba question to be sitting as if he was on a couch. Half sitting, half resting.
These journo's are a waste of space.

MrPooni

Nice, make things easier. No more annoying-searching the web. Well done United. Good quality.
Yeah, admittedly I'd already watched it on another channel by the time they'd uploaded it but it's still nice to have access to a high quality, ad-free version. Plus there's a huge section of our fanbase that don't usually search press conferences out who will finally get to see how these things work instead of relying on out of context quotes from tabloids/twitter like they do at the moment. Hopefully they upload the embargoed section too.

NFM

What are they talking about? He said that Players have to earn trust in response to a question about McTominay it had nothing to do with Pogba.

When asked about Pogba he said that he showed his professionalism by getting ready to come on in 10 seconds.
Mourinho has been round the block enough times to know exactly how the press were going to use his comments.
This was aimed at Pogba just as much as McTominay.
I am not surprised he doesn't trust Pogba, on Wednesday after 5 minutes he was dicking around by the Seville corner flag on United's RHS.
Carragher's article in today's Telegraph has it spot on. Unless there is a vast improvement in his ability to listen and do what is needed consistently, he will be moved on this summer. And as he clearly would need a brain transplant for that to happen its most likely he will be sold, probably to Madrid.

eat_grass

McTominay isn't getting enough praise from the fans I feel. Glad that journalist skipped the drama questions and asked about McTominay instead.