Jose on Liverpool injury crisis

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

This is awesome, maybe he left out few names but he is spot on.

Loved his response "we have 2 kids in U16, 2 other in U21, 3 in U23 who are injured" :lol:

RedDevil@84

He is dead right. Pool's injuries are nothing when compared to what United or Arsenal used to have in last decade. Year after year, there was some injury crisis or another

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Gomez is out too, and Matip is not operating at 100% which was why he had to be hooked at half time. Robertson and Salah were lost to covid, I think and there was a span where Trent was out too. Jota now out for 8 weeks.

That said he has a point, I think Leicester are more unlucky than Liverpool on the injury front.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't know the context but is affirmations are correct. 2 or 3 players isn't a crisis. United in November or December 2015 is a different story, didn't we have 11 first team players injured at some point?

SER19

Thank christ somebody high profile said this. Van Dijk getting injured has allowed them to exaggerate every bloody niggle

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Exactly, apart from Van Dijk what are they bitching about?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Thank God Thiago doesn't exist or I would be pissed off with someone by now. :yawn:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Jose is as predictable as a 1980s comedian. You laugh because of nostalgia but no one is taking you seriously really.

Talking of nostalgia I miss him in the good old days when he was in charge of Utd. Oh boy did he burn us then. :angel:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Jose is as predictable as a 1980s comedian. You laugh because of nostalgia but no one is taking you seriously really.
If he was wrong people wouldn’t take him seriously

tjb

Thank God Thiago doesn't exist or I would be pissed off with someone by now. :yawn:
Thiago didn't win the league with you last season. That's like United coming out and saying Shaw, Tuanzebe, Mctominay, Cavani, Rashford ( isn't 100 percent), Greenwood ( who has been sick), Pogba ( Covid) and Martial have been injured.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
:lol:
My man. When he isn't under pressure, he's the most entertaining man in football.

big rons sovereign

I don't know the context but is affirmations are correct. 2 or 3 players isn't a crisis. United in November or December 2015 is a different story, didn't we have 11 first team players injured at some point?
I remember facing west ham under fergie with Carrick and Fletcher in defence.
Liverpool have the worst injury list in history though.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
If we’d followed Jose and got Boateng and Perisic (who both went on to do well since) kept lukaku and shipped Martial and Pogba (and went for Bruno?) we’d probably be in the exact same spot as we are now, one of the best of the rest but we should be doing better because we have the highest wage bill. I personally prefer Oles football and man management style. Keeping our problems in house and behind the scenes. We are still 2/3 good players away from having a solid team. If a few of those players then hit form together then we may have something special again. What I’m trying to say is if Jose can challenge with Spurs and not us then It’s on the owners and the recruitment up to when he joined. Ole is a worse manager and he’s doing about the same as Jose would be. If you have a clued up and ambitious owner who’ll fully support you it’s way easier. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Chelsea go up through the gears and challenge once Werner and Havertz settle fully. The goalkeeper was a major upgrade for them. That’s the kind of summer we needed for Jose when he got second but we got grant and Fred and for ole but we get 3 more years of Matic some kids and a free transfer striker. It’s on the owners. Any manager who comes in here has to win despite the meddling owners and their weird business model. If Jose couldn’t do it I doubt any young manager coming from a different league could. The owners either need to improve how they work or just fully step away from the football side and just set a budget. Hopefully Oles softly softly approach is working behind the scenes but who knows really

Last edited:

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
The seed has been planted will it grow?

This is good Jose, we didn’t get good Jose :(, hopefully Koop will take the bait we haven’t had a good manager rivalry since Fergie vs Benitez.

Jibbs

Great to see Mou back to his best. At united he seemed stifled.

prateik

Jose is a twat. He is doing alright right now.. its his time to talk.. He is past it.. Spurs will dip. He will go back to his true annoying self.

A twat who is funny 5% of the time is still a twat.. I'd happily trade the funny bits for him fecking off for good.

ti vu

Complaining Thiago and injuries is like complaining about Phil Jones and injuries. Both have been injury prone forever even when SAF was still active.

Last edited:

Jibbs

I fear we will do the same with Poch. We won't apooint him at the right tine which is now and delay it like we did with Mou. Poch will go to some other club, we will continue to dwindle in mediocrity for 2,3 more years and then things will become out of control, we will appoint him, stifle him with restructuring and not getting his desired players and the cycle of mediocrity will continue.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Has Klopp been complaining about an injury crisis? I'm out of the loop.

RashyForPM

This is the same twat who would have us believe Spurs hadn’t a striker at the club when Kane got injured. Don’t know how anyone can take him seriously. He’s a parody of himself.
Because he’s managing the team currently in first place after 31% of the season? I don’t care about his press conference history. He’s successful and imo the second best manager in the league, so obviously I take him seriously.

scudetto_boy

Supports
St Mirren
I hate to say it but more undiluted dross from motormouth (he only talks crap when doing well, im sure you've all noticed). The silence surrounding Thiago Alcantara -for me- indicates a serious & long-term injury. Look at Matip the wrong way & he's out for 6 weeks.

Anyone but City for the league title because i hate cheats

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He's kind of right. I've heard for about a month now from pool supporters bitching that they don't have fit defenders anymore. Fast forward to the game and the backline is made up for 2 full backs and 2 CBs. :confused:

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Omitting the fact Liverpool have been insanely fortunate when it's come to injuries to their best players the last few seasons too.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Because he’s managing the team currently in first place after 31% of the season? I don’t care about his press conference history. He’s successful and imo the second best manager in the league, so obviously I take him seriously.
Fair enough. I think he’s a dickhead who talks absolute bollox all the time. Which is bizarrely lapped up by his fans on here. Take this thread, for example. Spurs have one first teamer out injured (assuming Lamela would start when fit) Liverpool have at least five first teamers out injured.

Obviously Spurs have a big advantage right now, because of this. Why would anyone pretend they don’t?! Unless they happen to be a self absorbed, egotistical wanker who can’t cope with the idea that spurs season so far has been even partially helped by good fortune.