Jose wants to return

JagUTD

Considering Klopp is off and Pep may well follow, there could be a window where the league is up for grabs for an unlikely champion, managed by a silver haired legend recently employed in Italy.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Ah yes how I’ve missed his ego-tripping shitting on the club:

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Part of me would take him back, but the more rational part of me thinks he's finished as a top-level manager and we should really be looking to the future instead of the past

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I mean, even the bums in our squad who are unmovable and are on fat wages may consider looking elsewhere if Jose comes back for a interim period.
So, there's that.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
But we’ve already got someone who plays shit football and falls out with everyone

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’d keep Hag and until his dying breath to fill this entire club with SEG affiliated players before Jose Mourinho comes back

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
One thing positive for Mo is he wouldn't take all this officiating crap, he'd be ranting in post-match interviews and pressers.

Can't find much positive in anything else, his time as a top tier manager is long gone.

GreatDane

Its weird how you can kinda miss him, he's a character.
But no thanks, I don't think anything good will come from it.
As an interim for the rest of the season only, sure.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
You're all insane for wanting him back.

There's a reason why his last two jobs have been Roma and Spurs.

Yanited__

Hahaha can you imagine if this actually happened?

Groundhog day

the_cliff

Don't think people here should use his Spurs/Roma stints against him. Considering he took Spurs to a final and was then harshly sacked before it. Roma have financial troubles that make Everton look like a better ran club.

Shark

@NotShark
I think I'd consider taking him on a year contract, he always starts well wherever he goes, so would give us a bit more time to decide on the next long term appointment. He also might actually get a tune out of players like Mount, Casemiro, Varane and Garnacho, so we wouldn't require a total rebuild.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He was right about Martial Rashford and Pogba. They’d never take the next step.

His playing style is isn’t good enough anymore. If we are going with a DOF model this isn’t a starter. There’s one one Jose. Maybe Simeone after but imagine how tough a watch a year or two of that would be again? I like Jose a lot but not for us. 2013 was when he should have come in. He’d have got another season out of the older campaigners for sure

Skills

Snitch
I think I'd consider taking him on a year contract, he always starts well wherever he goes, so would give us a bit more time to decide on the next long term appointment. He also might actually get a tune out of players like Mount, Casemiro, Varane and Garnacho, so we wouldn't require a total rebuild.
:lol::lol:

Yeah like he did with KDB, Salah and other young players he's had to manage through his career.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
would you take him back if it meant greenwood would return?

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Don't think people here should use his Spurs/Roma stints against him. Considering he took Spurs to a final and was then harshly sacked before it. Roma have financial troubles that make Everton look like a better ran club.
Yeah. We should ignore the Roma, Spurs and Manchester United stints plus the last season at Chelsea. None of it was on Jose.