Juan Mata | leaves Galatasaray - heading to the J-League

SAFMUTD

That's the level of players we had as a squad members, one that can only get a contract in turkey.

Golden Nugget

Still think he’s a good player - even with his legs gone, you can see his intelligence in the game.

The shame for him is that we kept him for too long when it was apparent that he was not a good fit for the league and this team, especially when he got slower and slower. I think he still has it technically, and I wish him the best in Turkey

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Still think he’s a good player - even with his legs gone, you can see his intelligence in the game.

The shame for him is that we kept him for too long when it was apparent that he was not a good fit for the league and this team, especially when he got slower and slower. I think he still has it technically, and I wish him the best in Turkey
A bit like David Silva.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Not his biggest hater, far from it but wish him a speedy failure.

Yes, I was being sarcastic

kthanksbye

Hard to fault him for his professionalism but it did seem like his legs gave away a lot sooner than I expected. Even though running and covering a lot of ground wasn't his game, but at some point he did really look heavy and slow, and that point was when he was 30/31, which is sooner than it should've happened.
I don't know the stats or distance covered numbers when he played but this is what I remember from watching him play.

Did score some goals under Moyes and LvG though.

Wish him the best.
Hugs

Alan Partridge

A beautiful technician with extremely high footballing attention and a great attitude. Just his physicality that held him back. If you could put his brain in Rashford’s body you’d have a ballon d’or winner no doubt.

Wish him nothing but the best. Such a lovely man.

Lee565

He is better than that and sad to not see him back in Spain as I think he could have done well back there

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Hard to fault him for his professionalism but it did seem like his legs gave away a lot sooner than I expected. Even though running and covering a lot of ground wasn't his game, but at some point he did really look heavy and slow, and that point was when he was 30/31, which is sooner than it should've happened.
I don't know the stats or distance covered numbers when he played but this is what I remember from watching him play.

Did score some goals under Moyes and LvG though.

Wish him the best.
Hugs
So did Matic.

lex talionis

Great news for a great guy.

I'm still bitter that we misused Mata from the day Moyes had him brought in by helicopter. He was never a winger.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

Such a handsome devil.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Got released by Galatasaray who chose not to trigger the extension year in his contract.

Zoo

Want to see him back at United someday in whatever role

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Excellent, will probably mean a nice eFootball 2024 Nominating Contract card :lol:
Considering they do a Japanese league event every other week, you'd probably get a lot of use out of that.

Knowing Konami though, he'll have an epic/legend card for the rest of his life based on 2 minutes in the J-League and there'll never be anything of him at Valencia/Chelsea/United. :wenger: