Junior Awards

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Manchester United Player of the Year awards currently on MUTV.....

Craig Cathcart won the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year

Kieran Lee won the Denzil Haroun Reserve Player of the Year

Congratulations to both lads as they have been well deserved...

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Congratulations to them both. Both made it to the fringes of the first team squad so it has been an allround good season for them and were obvious winners least in my eyes. Hopefully can keep improving for next season.

PS18

both very deserving and obvious winners. Kieran Lee was the only real candidate for RPOTY, and it was between Cathcart and Hewson for YPOTY in my eyes with the former probably just a nose in front.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
well done, lads. it seems to have been a good year for the academy with many players making great strides. we even got mulensteen back! :devil:

Uzi

how was darron gibson this season? how is he developing along? the quality i see in him was good. beef him up and the other more physical aspects of his game and we could be onto a winner here.. any news pls?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
how was darron gibson this season? how is he developing along? the quality i see in him was good. beef him up and the other more physical aspects of his game and we could be onto a winner here.. any news pls?
according to mista john he's looked pretty average in the belgian second division. he has made the irish squad a couple of times, but not played much. strongly doubt he's got what it takes

Cold_Boy

What do people think of Keiran Lee? Next Phil Neville? Or more like maybe Clayton Blackmore or something? Or even someone else? Looks reasonable, but maybe more along the lines of Higginbotham/Wallwork i.e. decent but a Championship player really
Maybe the next O'Shea.

Uzi

according to mista john he's looked pretty average in the belgium second division. he has made the irish squad a couple of times, but not played much. strongly doubt he's got what it takes
thanks, i'll stop ragging on about him now lol. i think a second year in belgium is in order

PS18

don't think a second year in Belgium will do him any good at all personally. needs to go to a Championship club over here, Campbell as well.

rotherham_red

i personally feel that gibson plays better when he plays at a higher level, to be honest, the loan was doomed as soon as it started for him...

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yeah I agree Gibson may play better if he is playing at a high level. The loan move started off with him getting a bad injury. Think he could do better coming back with a season at United.