Television Jupiters Legacy

Sylar

Has anybody seen this? I just started and its not bad. Its on Netflix and its sci-fi comic-ky.

It has Josh Duhamel who I think is an underrated actor (but thats just me). Maybe because I liked in the show Vegas.

Anyway, ive watched a few episodes, and it has a bit of a slowish start, but its picking up and intriguing elements with regards to flashbacks and how it plays into the present time.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Has anybody seen this? I just started and its not bad. Its on Netflix and its sci-fi comic-ky.

It has Josh Duhamel who I think is an underrated actor (but thats just me). Maybe because I liked in the show Vegas.

Anyway, ive watched a few episodes, and it has a bit of a slowish start, but its picking up and intriguing elements with regards to flashbacks and how it plays into the present time.
Watching it now, thought I would hate it but quite enjoying it. 3 episodes in.

Sylar

Watching it now, thought I would hate it but quite enjoying it. 3 episodes in.
Right? I looked at reviews before watching it, and its all over the place. Like, the numbers look low, but then I see a few ratings saying a lot of the same things in that its a slow start, but then gets better (and I thought the start was decent to keep me going).

Also its Stephen DeKnight who did Daredevil and Spartacus (and theres already a talk of volume 2).

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Is this the sequel to brilliantly awful Jupiter Ascending that nobody asked for? If so I'm in in.

Andersons Dietician

Yeah I’ve watched it. I was expecting it to be trash but was pretty good. Well worth a watch. Raises some very interesting questions.

Sylar

Yeah I’ve watched it. I was expecting it to be trash but was pretty good. Well worth a watch. Raises some very interesting questions.
I liked the whole build around morality and code of killing, it was well done

Finished it today and the second half was great especially the flashback stuff.

Andersons Dietician

I liked the whole build around morality and code of killing, it was well done

Finished it today and the second half was great especially the flashback stuff.
Yeah you’ve watched Invincible right? Did you think Blackstar was very reminiscent of the twins? Couldn’t stop thinking about it.
It was very good and I quite liked the reveal episode but was getting
creepy uncle vibes right from the start

Sylar

Cancelled already despite good performance (but apparently not good enough)
So I guess I gotta wait until s2 of shows are confirmed before watching shit now ...

decorativeed

So I guess I gotta wait until s2 of shows are confirmed before watching shit now ...
Would you recommend giving it a go despite it presumably not having a proper ending?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I’m just salty they aren’t bringing back mindhunter.

Sylar

Would you recommend giving it a go despite it presumably not having a proper ending?
It was a fun mini series I guess. I liked it despite how the trailers looked and where the story went (the way it was done)

For me it was more about the characters as opposed to the obvious story you get with most comic book type stories

I like Josh Duhamel since las Vegas tv series so yeah, it's fun if you need a quick binge time passer

Oldyella

No surprise. It was way too slow and spent too much time in the historic storyline. Netflix burning money.

Ekeke

I watched it all but just because its a superhero show. I hated it to be honest, found it incredibly boring and at least half the story is about the origin of them getting powers so not using powers or being superheroes... Its cancelled and I'm not surprised. Stick with The Boys and Invincible

Smores

I tried this. Couldn't get past the first episode.
Yeah the first episode was awful but it got it good from the second episode. It's probably the main reason it got cancelled, it'll have lost people from the off.